Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) (849 Views)

12 Civilians Posing As Soldiers In Army Uniform Arrested In Ogun State / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) / Nigerian Army Colonel, Anthony Okeyim Found Dead Within School Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2016
This Article consists of two different news from
http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/u-s-police-racial-killings-alton-sterling-shot-dead/
http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/u-s-police-racial-killings-castile-shot-dead-by-minnesota-cop/

In just a week the U.S Police has racially killed two black civilians for no good reasons.

Please Note that this Article includes Graphic Images.

Firstly Alton Sterling was shot to death by police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, by two officers in front of a Triple S Food Mart
Two videos have emerged of his last minutes which can been seen on Afriwap.com - one of them taken by Abdullah Muflahi, the food mart's owner

He says:
'The truth had to come out. I did hold back from giving it to anybody for the first few hours. I felt they didn't need to kill him.'

City has seen protests over the death of Sterling, a father of five
Two cops involved in shooting Blane Salamoni and Howie Lake II have both been suspended while death is investigated

Lawyer who represented another police shooting victim, Walter Scott, has been retained by Sterling's family

Dead: Alton Sterling was killed following the confrontation outside a Baton Rouge convenience store early Tuesday morning

Here are images before the police open fire on Alton Sterlin

The shopkeeper's video captured the moments before police opened fire on Alton Sterling outside his shop in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Tuesday

Weapon drawn: One of the officers is seen removing his handgun from its holster as Alton Sterling's head is raised from the ground

After Alton Sterling has been shot

He said he was angered that police entered the shop, Triple S Food Mart, to take the surveillance footage, and refused to let him observe them scour his property.
But he said they were unaware that he had captured the incident on his iPhone 6 and had been hiding it from them.

Abdullah Muflahi Spoke

'I'm really upset, heartbroken and it really hurts. I'm trying to hold on and stay strong for Alton,' he said.
'As soon as I saw them tackle him to the ground, that was when I noticed it was escalating, so I grabbed my phone to record it as quickly as possible.
'I got the last scene of it where they shot him. I didn't expect it to escalate to that level.'
Muflahi said he was thinking: 'Ok, he's on the ground, they are just going to put him in handcuffs.'

Muflahi said as the police blasted Sterling in the chest, the first shots made the his own body shake, which was why his phone's lens moved away for a few seconds from the shooting.
'I got scared and I shook and stepped back because I was so close,' Muflahi said.
'After they got off him, (police) back up came right away and they put me in a car until 3 or 4am and took me to detectives' office where I made a statement.
'They wanted to go inside the store to take the video. I said I want to be inside my store, but they said no because they couldn't let anybody view the tape.

Few days After, CASTILE SHOT DEAD BY MINNESOTA COP

He didn't have any last words, his eyes rolled in the back of his head'
This was the words of Woman who live-streamed her boyfriend being shot dead by Minnesota cop

Warning the contents you are about to see includes Graphic Images

Diamond Reynolds demanded 'justice' and 'peace' upon release

Reynolds live-streamed the aftermath of Philando Castile's shooting

Castile was shot 9pm Wednesday during a traffic stop in Minnesota

Reynolds claims a 'Chinese police officer' shot him five times in the arm

She claims she was held for hours and treated like a prisoner herself

Was kept away from her daughter, four, who witnessed the shooting
Some 200 protesters formed outside Minnesota Governor's house
The cop is from the St. Anthony Police Department in Falcon Heights
Minnesota governor has asked for a federal investigation
Governor suggested if passengers were white, it wouldn't have happened
Obama said all Americans should recognize 'anger, frustration and grief'

No last words: Reynolds, who was held by police overnight, said all she saw were her boyfriend's eyes rolling in the back of his head after he was shot five times by police

Diamond Reynolds says cops took her boyfriend Philando Castile's life 'for no reason' after she was released by police in Minnesota

Demanding justice and peace, she said: 'These police should not be able to bear arms on innocent people in front of kids. My daughter will be forever scarred by what the police of Falcon Heighs did to us

The officer, audibly panicky and afraid, continues to point his gun at Castile, and at one point screams 'I told him not to reach for it!' Reynolds remains calm as she confronts him: 'You told him to get his ID, sir'

Unconscious: Castile apparently loses consciousness partway through the video. Police have confirmed that he died in hospital as a result of the gunshot wounds

Castile (left) and Reynolds (right) before his tragic death. His mother, Valerie Castile, told WCCO TV her son 'lived by the law and died by the law' and he worked as a cafeteria supervisor at the J.J Hill Montessori School in St. Paul. Castile's Facebook page depicts a young man who was politically active and enjoyed partying

Crowds of protesters chanted outside the Governor's residence in Saint Paul at 3am demanding for him to 'wake up' and speak to them following the tragic shooting

Aftermath: The immediate moments after the shocking shooting were caught by at least one passerby, which shows police attending to a shot Castile at the side of the road

A crowd of community members gather outside the Governor's Residence in Saint Paul with a 'black lives matter' sign

Women hold placards saying 'not in my name. No justice, no peace' and 'black lives matter'

Sources: http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/u-s-police-racial-killings-castile-shot-dead-by-minnesota-cop/
http://afriwap.com/global-world-news/u-s-police-racial-killings-alton-sterling-shot-dead/

Seun please see this.
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Emmyw Mostwanted7
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Refiner Sinaj Come and see this
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by Lucario007(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Wow. In this day and age? Racism is still as rampart as this in this day and age? In the 21st century there are certain human beings who possess hatred and prejudice for a fellow human being simply due to the pigmentation of their skin?
How can there be so many imbeciles out there in the world too blind to realize that skin color means absolutely nothing!!! We are all humans!!! We will all live and die on this planet, a pale blue dot in the vastness of space, and at the end of everything we are all the same race!!!
If an alien would come to earth, they wouldn't identify us as black or white or Asian, they would all see us as the very same, and then they would stand back and shake their head and wonder as to why we cannot see the same thing.
These officers deserve a fate worse than death. Not only for their crimes, but for their abject lack of humanity. undecided
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by Sunglow: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2016
I saw this yesterday and I was pissed, seriously pissef.it was outright murder.
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 1:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:
Wow. In this day and age? Racism is still as rampart as this in this day and age? In the 21st century there are certain human beings who possess hatred and prejudice for a fellow human being simply due to the pigmentation of their skin?
How can there be so many imbeciles out there in the world too blind to realize that skin color means absolutely nothing!!! We are all humans!!! We will all live and die on this planet, a pale blue dot in the vastness of space, and at the end of everything we are all the same race!!!
If an alien would come to earth, they wouldn't identify us as black or white or Asian, they would all see us as the very same, and then they would stand back and shake their head and wonder as to why we cannot see the same thing.
These officers deserve a fate worse than death. Not only for their crimes, but for their abject lack of humanity. undecided
Rightly said brov.. Black is just a color not a Behavior or Mentality, We are all the same humans...
I couldnt post the videos here because they are too too raw and breath taking...
This world is becoming less safe for the Black race only God can rescue us. cry

Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by sinaj(f): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Saw this earlier tho nd it's really painful seriously.

The annoying thing is that the white cop will walk away soon.

Xme thing dat happened to Trayvon nd nothing was done

1 Like

Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2016
sinaj:
Saw this earlier tho nd it's really painful seriously.

The annoying thing is that the white cop will walk away soon.
will or have already walked? undecided
I hardly see black police cops.
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by timidapsin(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Please lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j this should be featured on front-page... News is still very fresh..
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by Modsenemy(f): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Even blacks don't like blacks . so undecided
Re: U.s Police Racial Killings: 2 Civilians Shot Dead Within A Week (graphic) by missvera(f): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2016
cry cry so, police are the same everywhere angry

(1) (Reply)

Life In Port Harcourt / Obisike Promise Anele -dhl Scam Alert (beware) / Alert: ‘avoid Suya, Bottled Or Sachet Water From Unknown Persons’ – Police Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.