Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (50286 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by jonhemma11: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
From the little I understood from the story(I am not good in Hausa),a policeman on Friday shot his colleague at Zenith Bank in Sabon Gari LGA,Zaria.Two Civilians were also shot by the police in what appears to be a riot.Below is the Hausa narration of the story,our Hausa readers should please explain more

'Dan Sanda Ya Harbe Abokin Aikinsa A Zariya

Daga Ammar Muhammad Rajab

Wani abu mai kama da al'amara ko ban mamaki ya auku a garin Zariya a yau Juma'a. Al'amarin ya auku ne a daidai bakin Bankin Zenith dake PZ a karamar hukumar Sabon Garin Zariya a inda kwatsam aka ga 'Dan Sandar kwantar da Tarzoma wato Mobile Police dake Gadi a Bankin ya fara harbe-harben kan mai Uwa da Wabi, nan take ya harbe dan uwansa 'Dan Sanda. Abin ya fara ne a lokacin da Dan Sandan ya fara cacar baki da wani Soja akan wani abu da har yanzu ba a san dalili ba. Jim kadan da wannan, sai kawai aka ga 'Dan Sandan ya koma tsakiyan titi ya fara harbe-harben kan mai Uwa da Wabi.

Yana cikin wannan harbe-harben wanda ya tarwatsa kowa akan titin, kuma yana bi da gudu yana harbi, sai ga 'Yan Sandan Operation Yaki sun iso wurin, a inda suka yi musayar wuta tsakani, daga bisani suka ci galabansa. Suma al'umma dake wurin, sun rika jifansa da duwatsu domin a samu ya daina harbin. Bayan ya kai kasa, a gaban 'Yan Sandan Operation Yakin, mutane suka rika bugunsa da Gora da kuma duwatsu, su kuma 'yan Sanda na kokarin hanawa har suka samu suka kwashe shi da wadanda ya harba a mota.

Sai dai wani ganau ya shaida min cewa; "da farko da muka ji harbe-harben, mun dauka 'Yan Fashi ne suka zo Bankin, sai daga baya muka ga ashe haka nan yake harbe-harben, muna ganin da alama ya yi shaye-shaye ne, ba cikin hayyancinsa yake ba."

Har wala yau, wani ganau ya tabbatarwa da wakilinmu cewa; baya ga 'Dan Sandan da aka harba, har wala yau ya harbi fararen hula mutum biyu. Ya zuwa hada wannan rahoton, har yanzu bangaren 'Yan Sanda ba su ce uffan ba, hakazalika ma ma'aikatan Bankin na Zenith'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/policeman-shoots-his-colleague-2.html?m=1

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by jonhemma11: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by ojun50(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kudi ko si, owo mo need eh, hausa ati pepa na 5 nd 6 ni
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by GMBuhari: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God for his mercies
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by rayblast(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op we no sabi Hausa o. And for d Police wey shoot , e b like say Na him village winch possess am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by FSBoperator: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kaduna again
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by omowolewa: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Devil just promoted his Boyz in Kd
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by YUNGLURD(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
That policeman that shot his colleague and two other civillians is a terrorist disguising as a policeman. To hell with him

12 Likes

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Naija(zoogeria) I hail thee undecided

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by prinsam30: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
I was there when it all went down but fear no let me carry phone dey snap the event

it all started like this....

I woke up early this morning, made my way to the bank, Manchester road precisely where GTBank was situated, I got there, there was no money at the ATM machine, infact I went round the whole Zaria non of the banks ATM machines was loaded with money (like say na plan work).

I got to diamond bank round about, made my way up to zenith bank, I got there but the crowd there was something else, so as I was about leaving, two of the mopols guiding the bank were arguing then one of them asked the other to hand over his rifle to him if not he will shoot him, like play like play, the guy cocked his rifle, his name was Ayuba Hamisu while the other one was Joshua Matthew both of them were Sergeants and attached to Mopol 47 squadron Zaria, so Joshua handed over his rifle to Ayuba knowing fully well that Ayuba has already cocked his rifle and anything can happen, while the rest mopols were just looking in amaze, the next thing I heard was, lie down, at this moment I knew something terrible was about to happen.
So I left the premises of the bank, kick starts my vehicle and drove off immediately, suddenly it was not up to 30seconds I heard a gun shot, people started running for their dear lives, I parked my car to know what was going on, then I looked down to zenith bank, two people were already on the ground dead including Joshua the other Mopol man that was lying on the ground before I left the bank.

The next thing I saw, was an Okada man dropped dead from his Okada, at that period I knew war has started, as I was trying to get the clear picture of what really transpired to that ugly event, I saw the Ayuba with two AK47s shooting rapidly chanting Allah Uhakubar as you can see from the picture.

I quickly hid myself with others in one of the shops at PZ bustop, immediately news got to Zaria Area command who mobilized men to the scene before they could got there one of the mopols has already shot Ayuba in both legs, he couldn't get up again with the rifles fell off his hands and I saw mobs gathered and started hitting him with so many objects they could lay their hands on.

police later dispersed the crowd, took Ayuba to hospital together with Joshua who was already dead before getting to hospital and three other persons who they later confirmed dead on arrival due to multiple gun shots.

the said Ayuba later gave up due to serious beating by the mobs and lose of blood.

For this Christmas, I thank my God say my head no follow join oooo, make Una help me thank God oooo. the incident was so terrible

252 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by kingsamosy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
when a psychiatric patient is in police force, this is the result.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by sheddo619(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
prinsam30:
I was there when it all went down but fear no let me carry phone dey snap the event

it all started like this....

I woke up early this morning, made my way to the bank, Manchester road precisely where GTBank was situated, I got there, there was no money at the ATM machine, infact I went round the whole Zaria non of the banks ATM machines was loaded with money (like say na plan work).

I got to diamond bank round about, made my way up to zenith bank, I got there but the crowd there was something else, so as I was about leaving, two of the mopols guiding the bank were arguing then one of them asked the other to hand over his rifle to him if not he will shoot him, like play like play, the guy cocked his rifle, his name was Ayuba Hamisu while the other one was Joshua Matthew both of them were Sergeants and attached to Mopol 47 squadron Zaria, so Joshua handed over his rifle to Ayuba knowing fully well that Ayuba has already cocked his rifle and anything can happen, while the rest mopols were just looking in amaze, the next thing I heard was, lie down, at this moment I knew something terrible was about to happen.
So I left the premises of the bank, kick starts my vehicle and drove off immediately, suddenly it was not up to 30seconds I heard a gun shot, people started running for their dear lives, I parked my car to know what was going on, then I looked down to zenith bank, two people were already on the ground dead including Joshua the other Mopol man that was lying on the ground before I left the bank.

The next thing I saw, was an Okada man dropped dead from his Okada, at that period I knew war has started, as I was trying to get the clear picture of what really transpired to that ugly event, I saw the Ayuba with two AK47s shooting rapidly chanting Allah Uhakubar as you can see from the picture.

I quickly hid myself with others in one of the shops at PZ bustop, immediately news got to Zaria Area command who mobilized men to the scene before they could got there one of the mopols has already shot Ayuba in both legs, he couldn't get up again with the rifles fell off his hands and I saw mobs gathered and started hitting him with so many objects they could lay their hands on.

police later dispersed the crowd, took Ayuba to hospital together with Joshua who was already dead before getting to hospital and three other persons who they later confirmed dead on arrival due to multiple gun shots.

the said Ayuba later gave up due to serious beating by the mobs and lose of blood.

For this Christmas, I thank my God say my head no follow join oooo, make Una help me thank God oooo. the incident was so terrible
hmmm, this is really disheartening, not an experience one would like to witnesses, next time bros try run for your live first o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by prinsam30: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
sheddo619:
hmmm, this is really disheartening, not an experience one would like to witnesses, next time bros try run for your live first o

thank you my brother, na God just save me today oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
shocked dis bastards are infiltrating our police and military? shocked

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by chimdi101: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bia, you no fit speak English?
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by sanandreas(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
The police need reform. Terrorist in uniform
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Vision4God: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
O Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Marjenny(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg keep police away from alcohol this period please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
shuo

eleyi gidi gan oh
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016

Have they also inflitrated our force, then I think this will be greater than boko haram itself,
My Brodas born to rule people and terrorism are like 5&6

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Silvereze(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Was he drunk. or is it village people
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Culin(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
omG...the speeding ambulance, soldiers and confusion..no wonder
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by IMASTEX: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Too bad
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by esaias1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by weedtheweeds: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Can you help, please? I know this is odd on this topic.
I recently purchased a land in Enugu state, what documents must i secure? I was told to get an OC document which should be signed by the governor. How true or necessary is that? Please help out

1 Like

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
2016 should just go already. I've never read/heard so much bad news in a year like this

God, make 2017 different
RIP to the dead

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) by hotspec(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.