Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited (549 Views)

Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks / What's The Best Way To Anonymously Report Fraudulent Activity To Authorities / An Open Letter To The Efcc: A Great Fraudulent Activity Uncovered In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited by truthhonest100: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2016
I have been a customer of Globacom since the coy started operation in Nigeria, as a matter of fact my glo line is actually my hot line, i even bought a glo sim for my folks for ease of communication.

In recent times i have noticed and experienced the nonchalant attitude of of there customer service rep in resolving issues or they keep tossing you from pillar to post while the issue remains unsolved.

I often do my recharge via electronic platforms and you know you will naturally receive an etop bonus on electronic recharge which is applicable to all networks, but the issue here is that for months now, after an electronic recharge i receive the bonus and when i make calls (glo-glo) they make debits from my main account until its exhausted meanwhile i might have over a thousand naira in the Etop balance which remains unused till its wiped off.

I have made several calls have sent tweets to there Ccare handle all to no avail , i decided to stop loading my glo line few months ago only for me to receive an sms last month that the issue has been resolved, i decided to have a rethink and load up the line i got the etop balance made a call to a glo line and the same issue creeps up again.

Glo debits my main account for the call while ignoring the Etop balance,they have wiped off over N7000 in credit from my phone since this issue started if this is not stealing or fraudulent activity then i wonder what is.

After exhausting my credit am going to dump glo for good once and for all, this is just to expose the company new fraudulent stock in trade.
Re: Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2016
So sorry man.

I wish I can help
Re: Fraudulent Activity Of Globacom Nigeria Limited by truthhonest100: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Mod kindly move to front page so that relevant authorities will see this. regards

(1) (Reply)

Transaction Of $2 Billion From Nigeria (UBA) To Turkey (failed Coup) / I Sleep With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches - Woman Confess / Lioness Tried To Eat Baby On Tv Live Show See Photos And Videos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.