Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made (1584 Views)

Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming / Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by jamilkb(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Etisalat Nigeria Introduces a new package which gives you a huge amount of bonus to call Friends and Family, the good thing is that it supports all Network providers, which means you can call all networks in Nigeria. How to Enjoy This Bonus Its easy, Recharge your etisalat line with any amount and you'll get 250% of it as bonus, that is; If you recharge N200, You'll get N700 bonus, if you recharge N500, you'll get a massive sum ofd N1250 as bonus
Good thing about this is that;
You can share the bonus to other and also Buy Data with it

To opt in and enjoy this experience Read More at www.techrogers..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by Curdlebug(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2016
jamilkb:
Etisalat Nigeria Introduces a new package which gives you a huge amount of bonus to call Friends and Family, the good thing is that it supports all Network providers, which means you can call all networks in Nigeria. How to Enjoy This Bonus Its easy, Recharge your etisalat line with any amount and you'll get 250% of it as bonus, that is; If you recharge N200, You'll get N700 bonus, if you recharge N500, you'll get a massive sum ofd N1250 as bonus
Good thing about this is that;
You can share the bonus to other and also Buy Data with it

To opt in and enjoy this experience Read More at www.techrogers..com
at what call rate?
Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by jamilkb(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Curdlebug:
at what call rate?
40K/Sec
Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by faithfulbless: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
I just love this plan.

Recharged with the Free N1000 from Z**O, and got over 3500.
Below is a screen shot of what remains

Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by peteregwu(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
Bit I think it's for me new customers, I mean people that new Eti Sim.
Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by Obagoblog(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
peteregwu:
Bit I think it's for me new customers, I mean people that new Eti Sim.

Yes but you can still migrate from your current plan to have access to the offer.

All you need to do is to Dial *611*1#

See all the full details here, http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/07/get-750-n200-etisalat-super-recharge-offer.html
Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by Emmyk(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
I didn't know about this. Loaded 2k yesterday for sub, got just 2,200 bonus.
Re: Etisalat Introduces New Package Which Offers 250% Bonus On Recharge Made by peteregwu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obagoblog:

Yes but you can still migrate from your current plan to have access to the offer.

All you need to do is to Dial *611*1#

See all the full details here, http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/07/get-750-n200-etisalat-super-recharge-offer.html

Will try it later

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Phones That Will Lose Whatsapp By December / Why Is Everyone Selling Off Their Infinix Note 3 / Please Help..tecno L5 Charging Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.