Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry (20092 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Abbey2sam(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
watching konkobility on trave TV right now

Haters will still hate
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Francis95(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

Well put..
Erm..from ur perspective...I guess PHYNO's songs are useless to me as well....#AmNotYoruba
Lolz..see broda...MUSIC goes beyond language barriers..
If u like som1's songs..it doznt necessarily tells us dat u undastand d language..
Aw come LAGBAJA got so popular back then in the US and Eastern Europe, yet d whites crushin on his songs dnt undastand Jack of wateva he sings..
I av a couple of italian and latino songs on my sony phone..nd I enjoy dem..lolz..
B4 music is bein examined to d extent of tryin to decode the language..the RHYTHM and FLOW is veri important..
This is wat attracts the fans b4 the music language comes in..
If u dnt agree..erm..why do some instrumentals sound so interestin to producers such dat dey av to sell dem(at high fees) to artistes to mk COMMERCIALLY qualitative songs..
Beats/instrumentals dnt av languages..do they?
Bro..confess..u dnt like olamide..that is no sin mehn
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Akjr(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
vstar:

Olamide popularly known as BadoSneh needs no Introduction in Nigeria music Industry, the Indigenous rapper has created a niche for himself in the Industry.
Though many think Baba milli will not last in the game. Here come resaons why He will continue to be the Jagaban of Rap Game in Naija
2.) HE IS NOT BOTHER WITH INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION/ RECOGNITION
Unlike Wizkid, Davido, Baddo is the king on his own, so gives no Bleep about jayz, drake and others collaboration. He keeps dominating the country and getting more fans everyday like mayweather.

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2016/07/olamide-will-last-music-industry/

among those two dude. Who be him mates. Y u dei call dr name. Do they look like artist dah wll fade soon? Y did he do colaboration wit wale if he's nt wanting 2 go internatinally? N 4 ur info, d internationals look 4 wizkid, nt him lookn 4 dem. N i can prove
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by wezzyjasified(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
ipledge10:
*he is not bothered with international collaboration

*he is very hardworking and creative

Best points
I go with u
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by wezzyjasified(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Akjr:
among those two dude. Who be him mates. Y u dei call dr name. Do they look like artist dah wll fade soon? Y did he do colaboration wit wale if he's nt wanting 2 go internatinally? N 4 ur info, d internationals look 4 wizkid, nt him lookn 4 dem. N i can prove
pls your prove that international look for Wizzy and he doesn't look for them..pls
*note* I'm a fan of Wizzy but I stick with the truth..
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Akjr(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
wezzyjasified:

pls your prove that international look for Wizzy and he doesn't look for them..pls
*note* I'm a fan of Wizzy but I stick with the truth..
ok.. Lets strt wit d local once... Wizkid had neva feauture uhuru, radio n wessel, dey always com 4 him. While our oda artists go 4 dem for feauture(NVM its local) ok lets go d main side....
R'kelly ft wiz
drake jumped in2 his ojuelegba

drake ft wizkid (one dance) all time records on chat

tinie temepah ft wizkid (mamcita)

wale wll b feauturing him on his album

chrisbrown ft wizkid n hoodybaby *shabba 5days back

chrisbrown called him for his world tour

and some other jamaican guyz... 4gten. Boom ba ba

g!!! List any naija musician ov al time dah has dis record

1st nigerian 2 b on bilboard hot chat
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Martartins(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
which genre of music him dey sing?
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by wezzyjasified(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Akjr:
ok.. Lets strt wit d local once... Wizkid had neva feauture uhuru, radio n wessel, dey always com 4 him. While our oda artists go 4 dem for feauture(NVM its local) ok lets go d main side....
R'kelly ft wiz
drake jumped in2 his ojuelegba

drake ft wizkid (one dance) all time records on chat

tinie temepah ft wizkid (mamcita)

wale wll b feauturing him on his album

chrisbrown ft wizkid n hoodybaby *shabba 5days back

chrisbrown called him for his world tour

and some other jamaican guyz... 4gten. Boom ba ba

g!!! List any naija musician ov al time dah has dis record

1st nigerian 2 b on bilboard hot chat
I said prove to me that these ppl called Wizzy not that he went to lobby..
you ve not answered my question..no1 is doubting his records..
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
power900:
badoo will soon fade out believe me, the problem I have with him is his beats, they sound like something mixed with an android phone, davido and wizkid spend cash to get a quality producer just like rickross beats more matured on the ears......badoo should step up his game, I could pick over 15 of his songs that can't match "ojuelegba" and "skelewu"
Kini nwi
U b God, if him no fade go fade him na
Kikikik grin grin
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
shamecurls:
People will get tired of his noise in no time.

Music lacks content and just driven by noise which can only be understood when you drugged-up.

Idris Abul-kareem, Rugged Man, Terry D rapman and Terry-G did same and we all know where they re today. People will get tired of the noise in no time

You wont compare him with artiste that have content, Though they might not be at Olamide`s peak, but its certain they will hit it over the years.

#Consistency

Oga Ade, Olamide can sings to any beat, we've seen dat already
So pack one side bro
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by paulstrings(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
ladyF:

I agrees to this things, grin the guy was alway rembering to thanks God.

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

Wicked... That's what you tolerate when they have falz and Jennifa as their mentors :-(
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Akjr(m): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2016
wezzyjasified:

I said prove to me that these ppl called Wizzy not that he went to lobby..
you ve not answered my question..no1 is doubting his records..
i tot i was even quoting human being.. No quote me again o. Biko
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Akjr(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2016
power900:
badoo will soon fade out believe me, the problem I have with him is his beats, they sound like something mixed with an android phone, davido and wizkid spend cash to get a quality producer just like rickross beats more matured on the ears......badoo should step up his game, I could pick over 15 of his songs that can't match "ojuelegba" and "skelewu"
terryG do dis madness... Once him f up. Street go disapoint am... Dose shouting, terryG do am.... U very corect

1 Like

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Francis95:
Boss, this is Naija... How do you expect me to enjoy his songs as an Igbo guy? I dnt understand his language at all
Well, well. Be flexible bro by learning any bit of Nigerian language especially the ones used in hit songs. Phyno is an Igbo man, I still listen to him and ask for the interpretation of his lyrics from Igbo friends. I bet those lyrics are just overdope and funny. So serious, I'm knowing your words and some of your sentences. I know we are in a fu.cked up nation with too many languages grin but to enjoy it the way it is, just be flexible to learn simple sentences from any stu.pid language grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by power900: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
smartograpy:
Mr man go and listen to bobo eyanmayweather omoanifowose lagos boys before you start posting shit Malowa i just say make i clear your doubt about the best artiste file fun baddo eyanmayweather
bro the former,not bad but did you really mention "Lagos boiz" ?? No doutb badoo is a good atiste with excellent lyrics but his beats should be much more contentive, not that you just combine a couple of stick sounds and call that a wrap!!
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by power900: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
juliuscarter:

What is dis one sayingIs Olamide now a producer?
Shizzi,Young John, Pheels and mastercraft produced most of Olamide' song same as Davido too. This are great producers in Nigeria
no olamide is not but it seems davido and wizkid got more patience and let's the producer do him thing with time...I know someone like badoo will want the producer to mix 10 songs in a day all to meetup with his everyday song release habit, trust me the guy no dey do right and when street change am for am, for like 6years you no go hear am again but you go dey hear say im release album grin
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
juliuscarter:

Guy u are just a hater...Phyno is far better than all these guys u mentioned. We are talking about good music and consistent artist here. Cassper, AKA M.I which of there latest song dey burst ur brain now. talk true
m.I is the best anytime any day... listen to everything; Martel cypher: finale; sed... I can't remember ever having olamide songs on my playlist... cos the music no get message
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by murmee: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Gr8Adedayo:
He is a Yoruba man from Nigeria. He is not from England or USA. Go and tell Kendrick Lamar to do his songs in Yoruba. You guys don't understand one thing about this guy... "He does what we understand (especially in the western part of Nigeria) Little wonder he always trend.
Wo, God will bless you. Apart from the points you raised, Olamide appeals to both old and young. He is very talented and creative. What I particularly like about his music is that his songs don't sound alike. One song is different another. He is a Yoruba man and there's nothing wrong of he sings in his mother tongue. South Westerners adore him so much!!!
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by CXLVII: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2016
stephinnoyewole:

Oga Ade, Olamide can sings to any beat, we've seen dat already
So pack one side bro

So what's so difficult in putting noise on any beat? #YouJustNeedToMakeNoise
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by juliuscarter(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
m.I is the best anytime any day... listen to everything; Martel cypher: finale; sed... I can't remember ever having olamide songs on my playlist... cos the music no get message
We all have our choice and opinion.. U prefer M.I but I prefer Olamide. Baddo is a versatile artist sometimes h may decide to sing a commecial song, M.I does that too. Go and listen to motivation, Fucki*g with the devil, going to heaven. you will hear some messages
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by wezzyjasified(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Akjr:
i tot i was even quoting human being.. No quote me again o. Biko
Thank you very much.. God forgive you n bless you.
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 10, 2016
murmee:
Wo, God will bless you. Apart from the points you raised, Olamide appeals to both old and young. He is very talented and creative. What I particularly like about his music is that his songs don't sound alike. One song is different another. He is a Yoruba man and there's nothing wrong of he sings in his mother tongue. South Westerners adore him so much!!!
Amen and you too smiley
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
Where is the M.I. ? My grand ma sef who no sabi anything about Nigeria celebs was singing Shakitibobo one day like that and I was like "Mama, ha, so eyin na jasi" grin grin see bro, fiile fun Badoo. Omo to pass lo mowe o. grin
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:56am On Jul 14, 2016
CXLVII:

So what's so difficult in putting noise on any beat? #YouJustNeedToMakeNoise
Enemy if progress?
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by jidewin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
kennyjodeci:

Ycee is giving him respect because he has been in the game before him not because he s better than Ycee when it comes to music...I prefer Ycee's style of singing though...Olamide makes noise when he sings....

Hello kenny, please check your inbox...i need some pointers from you.
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by kennyjodeci(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
jidewin:

Hello kenny, please check your inbox...i need some pointers from you.

Inbox for where? kennyjodeci@yahoo.com...you can email me
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by jidewin(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2016
kennyjodeci:

Inbox for where? kennyjodeci@yahoo.com...you can email me

k xap..go resend shap. You still dey for maputo ba?

Message sent
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Hardebaryor(m): 1:16am On Mar 15, 2018
shamecurls:
People will get tired of his noise in no time.

Music lacks content and just driven by noise which can only be understood when you drugged-up.

Idris Abul-kareem, Rugged Man, Terry D rapman and Terry-G did same and we all know where they re today. People will get tired of the noise in no time

You wont compare him with artiste that have content, Though they might not be at Olamide`s peak, but its certain they will hit it over the years.

#Consistency
We are still not tired oo.

Science student was a hit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates Birthday At IDP Camp In Abuja. / Toke Makinwa Looking Elegant In Blonde Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.