Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns (1546 Views)

Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award / Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by Mu2ni(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2016
After breaking the internet with her body-revealing gown to the AMAA 2016 and sharing semi-unclad photos for her birthday, Bibi seems to be good at stunning in lovely long gowns.

Check these out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHmJ6e9gJdL
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by Mu2ni(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2016
hmm
Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by sorextee(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2016
shes just there. nothing spectacular..
Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by geraldmezi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
na inside Me i de after.........
Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Everything just big grin. Who big package don epp ?
Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by nuelzy: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
she looks good.....

dunno y my evil mind remembered ini edo's disaster of a gown during AMVCA awards gringringrin #shush
Re: That Ghanaian Actress, Bibi Bright Knows How To Rock Gowns by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
So she can cover body for this life?sad
Meanwhile the guy beside her is handsome like Vizkiz but Iyam sure Vizkiz is smarter than he is.
vote VIZKIZcheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“the Media Ruined My Relationship With DJ Cuppy” Sean Tizzle Laments / UltraSound Cavitation for fat reduction now re-transformed by Gamak / Tuface Idibia And Wife Cozy Up In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.