Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Question To The Mods - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question To The Mods (473 Views)

Who Are The Mods In This Section? / Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland / Niaraland Mods, Please Block The Somali Users That Post Hateful Things Here 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question To The Mods by Amoto94(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good day my fellow humans.
It came as a big surprise to me that a forum as powerful as NairaLand failed to push to the front-page a news item that talks about the murderous killing of blacks in Dallas by white supremacists. Mr Seun, mynd44 do black lives matter to you guys?
Re: Question To The Mods by AjaanaOka(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amoto94:
Good day my fellow humans.
It came as a big surprise to me that a forum as powerful as NairaLand failed to push to the front-page a news item that talks about the murderous killing of blacks in Dallas by white supremacists. Mr Seun, mynd44 do black lives matter to you guys?

White supremacists killed blacks in Dallas? Are you being sarcastic?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of #bejumiasmart? / Prove Them Wrong; Don’t Live People’s Opinion About You / We Are The Largest Ethnic Group, Stop Marginalizing Us, Tor Tiv Tells Fed Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.