Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Where Is Otem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Otem? (516 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Otem? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Otemanuduno or Otemdomino or otem4eartum, did you survive the oracle against you? If you did, can you start posting recharge? If you did not, accept my condolences.
Re: Where Is Otem? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Things are bad. Let me give him a recharge card so he can come cool
Re: Where Is Otem? by otemanuduno: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Otemanuduno or Otemdomino or otem4eartum, did you survive the oracle against you? If you did, can you start posting recharge? If you did not, accept my condolences.

Let Goddys come over to tell you our it all fared that wonderful day. Bread and tea made my breakfast that day with evidences on the threads. Seeing is believing, lemme post the threads link here. I am coming.

Here is one of the links. There was a lot of testimonies that day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3190383/prophecy-yahweh-against-otem-failed

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Otem? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

Let Goddys come over to tell you our it all fared that wonderful day. Bread and tea made my breakfast that day with evidences on the threads. Seeing is believing, lemme post the threads link here. I am coming.

Here is one of the links. There was a lot of testimonies that day.
https://www.nairaland.com/3190383/prophecy-yahweh-against-otem-failed

Okay, please send my own rc privately please........

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Church Chained, Tortured Nine-year-old In Ogun / The Rewards Of Goodness In Islam / Anointing In Me Is Not Allowing Me To Be Gentlema - Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.