Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed (2477 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Steps Out With No Panties / President Mugabe Fire South African Entertainer For Not Wearing Panties (photos) / Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by krimix: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed... see why here http://www.krimixkblog.com/2016/07/women-tips-why-you-not-be-wearing.html?m=1

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
The face says "lady" but checkout the......the......*clears throat* Am I the only one seeing something popping out of the panty, left side

1 Like

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by theLegion(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
My wife Ain't gonna sleep with any panties mehn... *winks

2 Likes

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by theLegion(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
The face says "lady" but checkout the......the......*clears throat* Am I the only one seeing something popping out of the panty, left side

That's her p u s s y lips *winks

1 Like

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
theLegion:

That's her p u s s y lips *winks

You looked carefully heee. Ok tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Dickson247boom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
you guys are funny...
Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by theLegion(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
jagugu88li:

You looked carefully heee. Ok tongue tongue
I'm a pro! wink

1 Like

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Dickson247boom(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
pro has how
Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dickson247boom:
you guys are funny...

Nairaland pips funny die

1 Like

Re: Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed by Dickson247boom(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
i see... lol

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Shot Dead In Ikorodu Road Traffic > / Americans Drag Kcee For Photoshopping Himself Into Cristiano Ronaldo’s Photo / (see Photos And Details) Meet The Female Chef Who Cooks Stark Nude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.