Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

I'm Coming Back. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm Coming Back. (371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Coming Back. by ElectaAlen(f): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
My Love,

I don't know how to begin, but I'm sure the words will flow, as my thumb rests on the screen. Sometimes, I hold my life in retrospect and feel a tinge of sadness. I compare how closely connected we used to be in the past to the present. I miss those times when I felt your wind of love, the warmth of your embrace saturate my being. I miss those times when my excitement knew no bounds as I learnt about the depth of your love for me, the worth you place on my very self and the plans for our future together. And, oh where's the me who was smitten with or by love... who was lovesick- an illness I ought to never recover from? What's happened to the version of me who thought only of how to please you, and present my soul and my body to you?

I still remember the day I fell head over heels in love with you. I had been down in the mire of depression, frustration and... but then it hit me. I must have heard you loved me before then but that day was different. The reality of your love- so pure, so amazing- dawned on me. Tears of joy streamed down my face instead of tears of deep sadness. At the point of realisation, loving you too was irresistible. You changed my life, gave me a reason to smile and a cause to sing in sweet melody, with childlike excitement.

I know you still love me, I know you hang around, waiting for us to get back together and more closely knit together this time. I know you never left me, you've been here all the while looking on at me. But I neglected you, My Love. I was distracted by stuff not close to being worth our tranquil, priceless relationship. You're calm and would never force yourself on me... you just patiently wait.

So now, here I am, wanting to crawl back into your waiting strong, yet comfy arms. I want to feel your breath over me. I miss you, My One True Love. Please, help me. I know I don't need to plead to come back to you 'cos you want me back too. So, Sweetheart, I'm telling you that I'm coming back. I want us to be lovey-dovey with each other again. I'll find my way back, back with you, My Love.

Your Sweetheart.

So, dear friend, Jesus is waiting for you. His arms are wide open, ready and waiting to receive you to Himself. He's standing by. It's high time you went back to your One True Love. (1 John 4:19, John 15:13).

www.electaalen..com

(1) (Reply)

Strange Gift / A Book By Comerade A. A. Ogbu / I Would Rather Burn In Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.