Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) (1751 Views)

OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by topstory: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Late music producer, singer and songwriter, OJB Jezreel who died on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, following complications from his kidney ailment was on Friday taken to church for funeral service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Grace Chapel #129, Ogunlana drive, Surulere, Lagos.

After the service, the late producer's first son, who is not among the pall bearers was pictured carrying his father’s coffin on his back as they marched out of the church premises to the Ikoyi cemetery, Ikoyi, Lagos.

OJB is survived by his father, siblings, three wives and eight children

http://www.naijatopstory.com/2016/07/ojbs-first-son-carrying-his-fathers.html

Re: Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by mokaflex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
incase we make Fp. I will let my views known
Re: Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
topstory:
Late music producer, singer and songwriter, OJB Jezreel who died on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, following complications from his kidney ailment was on Friday taken to church for funeral service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Grace Chapel #129, Ogunlana drive, Surulere, Lagos.

After the service, the late producer's first son, who is not among the pall bearers was pictured carrying his father’s coffin on his back as they marched out of the church premises to the Ikoyi cemetery, Ikoyi, Lagos.

OJB is survived by his father, siblings, three wives and eight children

http://www.naijatopstory.com/2016/07/ojbs-first-son-carrying-his-fathers.html
cc smellymouth, abeg give me that searching lyrics again

Re: Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Perfecttouch:
cc smellymouth, abeg give me that searching lyrics again

Don't want to love a gangstar/
Said you wanna have a proper lover/
So I let you go out of my life/
It hurt so deep like a knife/
You know you got a man to call your own/
Yet you don't want to stay at home/
Saying that you still love me so/
Why did I let go/

CHORUS ::
When you're weak/
I'll be strong/
When you cry/
I'll be by your side/
Girl remember/
I'm the one who's searching/
Oh lord/
When it rains/
I'll be your shade/
Think a thing/
No matter the way/
Girl remember/
I'm the one Who's searching/

Re: Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't want to love a gangstar/
Said you wanna have a proper lover/
So I let you go out of my life/
It hurt so deep like a knife/
You know you got a man to call your own/
Yet you don't want to stay at home/
Saying that you still love me so/
Why did I let go/

CHORUS ::
When you're weak/
I'll be strong/
When you cry/
I'll be by your side/
Girl remember/
I'm the one who's searching/
Oh lord/
When it rains/
I'll be your shade/
Think a thing/
No matter the way/
Girl remember/
I'm the one Who's searching/

GOd bless you bro

Re: Ojb's First Son Carrying His Father's Coffin On His Back (photo) by cyojunior1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am I d only wu noticed dat that guy carrying dat coffin looks lik another person father !

Less I forget wat year did ojb got dat guy ?

Photos From The Genevieve Summer Party 2016 / Fans Bombard 2baba As He Walks In Milan : Why Are They Looking At You / What Could Be Running Through Neymar's Mind In This Picture?