Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz (919 Views)

Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Everyone was running helter-skelter, some were colliding with each other, soldiers pushing and shouting them out of the way. It is the goddess princess Hermoine and her entourage passing through the beautiful city of Tarma.. Princess Hermonie even though not been a goddess, the term was credited to her for her strict and harsh altitude to her citizens. She exalts herself above all other subject of hers. Been the only daughter of King Omar of Tarma, she gets everything and all the adoring......and she made her way to the palace.

Archer and his friends are having a good time together, performing all kinds of acrobatic combats and other playful fighting skills. They likes Archer for his braveness and fearlessness which made him one of the strongest hunters in Tarma. ''We are going hunting'' he said to his friends... they all agreed and pick up their hunting tools and run after him. ''Where are we going hunting?'' asked Navaas. ''To the Salt forest''
answered Archer..... they followed the path to the forest, soon hunting begins. Archer walks slowly with his spear and send signal to the others to separate and each at the other end of the path which the antelope may escape through..... he fired his spear and it hits the antelope's back leg but it managed to zoom off before it gets to the other end of it's escape route, The second spear hits it and it felled to it. ''That was good hit'' Archer hinted at Navaas and others helped to carry it home..... They sold the antelope and shared the earnings.

''Lets go swimming'' Kabor suggested. ''Ok but remember princess Hermonie is coming to swim today so let us be fast'' [When princess comes swimming everybody vacates the water]. ''I will not leave the water for her but rather will swim with her'' said Archer excitedly. ''Then get ready to die'' replied Kabor and they zoomed off...................................

Archer [Princess of Tarma] episode 2 UPDATED

Everybody was swimming but suddenly a royal call was made that princess is here, everybody ran out of the water except Archer , he dived inside the water and hold his breath below the water.... Princess stepped into the water and all her guard seen all is cleared left her. She tried to swim but was bored ''i hate this water'' she shouted. Archer swims up ''Allow me beautiful princess and i will make your day'' he shouted excitedly ......... He gets hold of princess hands and take her around the water, allowing her legs to float on water while he peddles the movement. Princess asked him, his name ''Archer'' he quickly replied.[princess smiles] . ''i never seen you smile before, it looks harmless....... you always seems a goddess to the people of the city..... why are you not good to them? What if war comes someday will they have the love to defend the city and the king your father?"

Princess was shocked by the too many questions from Archer. She separated her hands from Archers and left the water and the guards come quickly with her clothes only to see Archer in the water, they went after him and he swims off the other side of the water and took off. His friends were terrified when they heard the incident.

Archer has been summoned to the palace for punishment, he is been hold by two palace guards.
“Archer you have been accused of swimming in same water with princess which is a serious offence, is it true? “ “Yes” answered Archer, looking straight into princess eyes.
“Pass your judgement and punishment my daughter, whatever you say will be executed’’ instructed the king.
Princess looked at him for while and said “Let him go”. Everybody was surprised at her judgement . Archer gets up and left the palace with all smiles and met her mother in tears, she rushed and gave him a big hug, “thank God you are safe my son’’ she happily said. ’’Do not worry mum am too strong to die young’’ Archer boasted.

[After 3days] Kabor rushed into where Archer was lying on the wooden bed “Princess is coming”. Archer nearly jumped out of his skin…. He dressed up immediately and to almost collide with Hermonie at the entrance, there was a little silent for a while before Hermonie said ’’ hi’’ with a smile, Archer welcomed her. [Start of Archer and Hermonie friendship]

Archer was given free access to the palace and but has Hermonie changed from been strict to a caring young lady?............

Archer[The Throne] episode 3

The friendship between Archer and Princess began to grow strong… Hermonie cannot go a day without seen Archer. Archer in his own part been a good hunter always has a catch for princess in every of his hunting expedition, Hermonie sometimes will visit Archer’s mother and help her in the house and also farm… This time she does not avoid people any longer, she plays and talks to everyone and the people of the City started loving her…. In one occasion she was informed that Archer was injured while hunting, she ran out of the palace without her guards all the way to Archer’s house. She took over from Archer’s mother in taking care of the wound….. And applied some medicine prepared by Archer’s mother to it. She stayed in their house till dark and Archer’s mother has to plead with her to return to the palace and she agreed and left with her guards that came along after.

[6 years later]
‘’My daughter you already know I have no son but still need my blood to be the heir to my throne, even thou it will not be my son but let it be for my grandsons…. Any man you choose as your husband is entitled to this throne’’ King Omar said to his daughter. ‘’I know father’’ she answered. ‘’ But you have to be fast my brothers are making moves of dethroning me, if you have Archer in mind let me mind you he is not entitled to wear this crown been a hunter, tell him I said so’’ King reminded her. ‘’But why, father?’’ Hermonie asked him shocked by what he said. ‘’He must join the City Army’’ King insisted

Princess later in the evening visited Archer, But she was told to look for him in the woods near their farm and she saw him there playing with the birds. Hermonie always wondered how he is able to play with the birds without them flying away. ‘’Archer!!’’ she called him out. Archer turned and I was surprised to see her……. he gave her a hug. ‘’Why are you here Princess? You did not tell me you are coming’’ he hinted. ‘’Shhhhh [using one of his finger to hold his mouth] am here for a reason’’ she said. She told him what her father said ……. ‘’Will you join the Army? Please, do it for me Archer’’ she pleaded. ‘’I will…but remember am not joining cause of the throne, am joining to protect you and your father’’ Archer said. Princess gave him a kiss and a hug and dragged him home.Archer told her mother about his decision to join the army,she looked less worried and told Archer to follow his heart ''am always behind you son''. Archer hugged her and later left for palace. Archer enrolled into the City military and with his closest friend Kabor............................The quest for the Throne begins!!

final episode will be updated on blog today!

Am really sorry guys i writes in episodes, if you cannot subscribe .. please bookmark blog
thanks for your comments

source: visit for more stories : http://jonaztales..com.ng/2016/07/archer-throne-episode-3
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
May sango strike me dead if i subscribe, post this thing joor.
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by JSoE(f): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Which kyn wahala be this nau? You start story come dey redirect us to another place.What did we do to you?
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Shakyroh320(f): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Plz nw.cum update here
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Plz nw.cum update here
Updated
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Teensway:
May sango strike me dead if i subscribe, post this thing joor.
you can bookmark instead.... Updated... am sorry
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
JSoE:
Which kyn wahala be this nau? You start story come dey redirect us to another place.What did we do to you?
am sorry..... updated
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
nice story, keep it up.
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Teensway:
nice story, keep it up.
Thank you..
Re: Archer [princess Of Tarma] Episode[Updated!!!] 1 By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Should Guys Toast Like This????? What Are The Alternative Way To Woo A Girl / The Day I Almost Lost My Bestfriend / "Password" Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.