Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Who Created Darkness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Darkness? (1604 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / My Idea On Who Created God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
From the account of creation, the bible tells us that "darkness filled the earth".

That is to say that everywhere was dark. Then God started his creation. Now, this is my question; who created darkness?

Polite response please.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created Darkness? by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
The creator of God created darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Who Created Darkness? by Maamin(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
CyberEBOLA:

Wrong! undecided
Re: Who Created Darkness? by dblackninja: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maamin:

Wrong! undecided
Why is he wrong? Please help us with the answer.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by Maamin(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Isaiah 45: 5-7 .
[5] I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
[6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord , and there is none else.
[7] I form the light, and [size=14pt]create darkness[/size]: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

3 Likes

Re: Who Created Darkness? by Maamin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Why is he wrong? Please help us with the answer.

Answer is right above
Re: Who Created Darkness? by plappville(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maamin:
[5] I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
[6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord , and there is none else.
[7] I form the light, and [size=14pt]create darkness[/size]: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

The bible speaks for itself. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Created Darkness? by dblackninja: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maamin:

Answer is right above

Oh okay.. When reading that part of the fable, the glaring words [size=16pt] "and create evil" [/size] obfuscated everything...so I didn't know that god claimed that one too. Nice one from the loving creator cool
Re: Who Created Darkness? by Freiburger(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
It seems like everything dark is negative, terrible, stay away from it. grin. How are we able to see the stars at night if it wasn't for the darkness?
Dark and light are both sides of the same coin. Darkness is not a thing to be afraid of but to be embraced.
Although I stand to be corrected.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by Freiburger(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
CyberEBOLA:
I wanted to give you a half like wink
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
jammyrock:
From the account of creation, the bible tells us that "darkness filled the earth".

That is to say that everywhere was dark. Then God started his creation. Now, this is my question; who created darkness?

Polite response please.....

Read your bible well.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

God first created the heaven and the earth. Then the earth he created was covered with darkness and he pronounced light.

Darkness wasn't there before the earth was created as you want us to believe.

Re: Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=honourhim post=47348580]

Read your bible well.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

God first created the heaven and the earth. Then the earth he created was covered with darkness and he pronounced light.

Darkness wasn't there before the earth was created as you want us to believe.

From where did darkness came from attached to the earth?
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh okay.. When reading that part of the fable, the glaring words [size=16pt] "and create evil" [/size] obfuscated everything...so I didn't know that god claimed that one too. Nice one from the loving creator cool

Thank God you ve seen it now. I always tell you atheists that God said he creates evil and good but you people wont want to hear that one. Even some christians too don't want to believe it.
Again there is no where in the scripture that i have seen God claim that he is all loving. You and some christians here are the ones claiming all loving for him just to satisfy your selfish reason.
God said he is a jealous God, he carries out vengeance and punishes those who engages in iniquity etc. Never said he is all loving.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maamin:

Go and read your bible very well. From the account of creation, darkness was not created.

We only see there that darkness covered the whole earth.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
E
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=jammyrock post=47348889][/quote]
. From where did the earth come from?
Re: Who Created Darkness? by dblackninja: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
honourhim:

Thank God you ve seen it now. I always tell you atheists that God said he creates evil and good but you people wont want to hear that one. Even some christians too don't want to believe it.
Again there is no where in the scripture that i have seen God claim that he is all loving. You and some christians here are the ones claiming all loving for him just to satisfy your selfish reason.
God said he is a jealous God, he carries out vengeance and punishes those who engages in iniquity etc. Never said he is all loving.

Won't want to hear? I believe most atheists know that verse.. It is the Christians that doesn't. I just said that those particular words obfuscated where he claimed creating darkness.
The Christians will say that Satan is the author of evil (attributing all manner of evil to him), while god is actually the creator evil. There's no single place even in that fable showing an evil satan committed. It is God that lies, steals, kills and destroys all through cry

If you don't know that the bible attributed god as loving..then your not a good student of the bible.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
When you remove your finger from a jerrycan and find out you have an oil stain on your finger, does it mean nobody must have use that jerrycan for oil?
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2016
dblackninja:

Won't want to hear? I believe most atheists know that verse.. It is the Christians that doesn't. I just said that those particular words obfuscated where he claimed creating darkness.
The Christians will say that Satan is the author of evil (attributing all manner of evil to him), while god is actually the creator evil. There's no single place even in that fable showing an evil satan committed. It is God that lies, steals, kills and destroys all through cry

If you don't know that the bible attributed god as loving..then your not a good student of the bible.

Satan is the evil one and there are several places he instigated evil in the bible which you will not understand and wont want to understand. . Yes God created him but have you asked yourself why God created someone he knew will turn out to be evil?
Why God created a world he knew will be evil?

Life and what surrounds it is too big for you to wake up and start condemning things /info that existed hundreds upon hundreds of years before you were born.

Again i didnt say God is not loving. It is all loving that i said i ve not seen in the bible
Re: Who Created Darkness? by Maamin(m): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2016
jammyrock:

Go and read your bible very well. From the account of creation, darkness was not created.

We only see there that darkness covered the whole earth.

From the account of creation, meteorites was not created.

We only realized that meteorites was also in space
Re: Who Created Darkness? by badthinds: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2016

Didn't God [meet] void according to the creation story?
Re: Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
badthinds:

Then who created void?
Re: Who Created Darkness? by honourhim: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
badthinds:

Nope. The earth was created first. The form of it when created was void and covered with darkness. Then God went further to add light and other creatures into it.
Read that scripture again.
Re: Who Created Darkness? by badthinds: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Another Question Pls.

grin Something cannot be kept in nothing right?...if yes, who created the space where God kept Earth, Mars, etc? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Created Darkness? by badthinds: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2016
jammyrock:

Then who created void?
If you ask me, na who I go ask? grin
Re: Who Created Darkness? by jammyrock(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
badthinds:
Another Question Pls.

grin Something cannot be kept in nothing right?...if yes, who created the space where God kept Earth, Mars, etc? grin

Toh! Ask them oooo

1 Like

Re: Who Created Darkness? by Niflheim(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
One of the reasons why Nigeria will always remain a paradise for the retarded, the imbeciles and the "super illiterate", is because christians(like lunatics), believe that they can use a religious book, to answer a question on Advanced Physics!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Created Darkness? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Niflheim:
One of the reasons why Nigeria will always remain a paradise for the retarded, the imbeciles and the "super illiterate", is because christians(like lunatics), believe that they can use a religious book, to answer a question on Advanced Physics!!!

Darkness is the absence of light . Its not rocket science .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created Darkness? by churro: 6:25am On Feb 12
The bible tells us that in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Full stop. After that, other things happened which were not recorded in the next verse, but in other books of the bible. What were these other things?

The fall of lucifer! An archangel, who was proud and wanted to be like God in account of his beauty and gift. He was cast down to earth, it was he that made darkness fill the earth.

So the Genesis continued the creation story, without giving us those details above. It was because of Satan who brought sin to earth that the "earth was without form and void, and darkness was moving all over".

The bible tells us that in 1jn1:5 that God is light and in him is no darkness that all.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Against The Poor And Their Plight / What If Satan Genuinely Repents? / Pictures Of Modern Day Satanic Temples And Satanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.