Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name (44028 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by omanifrank(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
It appears the Peter Okoye/ PSquare/Jude Okoye saga is still on.Read what Peter Okoye just posted

[b] "DISCLAIMER This goes out to all my Fans in Congo Specifically and the entire world in General. My attention has been drawn to a much publicised show holding today 8th July, 2016(VIP SHOW) and tomorrow 9th July, 2016,(in Goma) and on the 17th of August in Kinshasa wherein the name Psquare was used maliciously and mischievously to garner patronage and huge fans attendance as against the stage name Rudeboy which is used when my Twin Brother, Paul, and Co-owner of the stage name Psquare performs alone.

I never endorsed the usage of my name as the contractual terms presented were not favourable to me, thus I am not part of the show booked by our former manager Jude and I wholeheartedly disassociate myself from the unauthorized use of my Co-owned stage name (Psquare) and images for promotional and economic reasons without my express written consent or permission. Contrary to the wild allegations making the rounds that I could not attend the show because I am sick and missed my flight along with my crew members, I wish to counter same and state categorically, that I am 101% healthy. I shall take appropriate legal actions in the nearest future against the character assassination and malicious misrepresentation. Thank you. MR.P (Peter of Psquare)"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHnO275DH3h/?hl=en

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3945582_ph_jpega1ee03915e6d2a7979461cf53b01dd39

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by lwise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Gbenu soun jare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016

Issoryt.....undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by MidasTouche01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dem don start their rubbish again,

We don rest before ooooo angry

30 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Mologi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mtcheeewww

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Dem don start their rubbish again,

We don rest before ooooo angry

*Chai, dey tin tire me...........sadsad

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by MidasTouche01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Chai, dey tin tire me...........sadsad

Them dey mad ni jare grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Fweshspice(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg wetin the guy dey talk sef?? His grammar too hard gan so tey i lost inside dictionary..! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by goldbim(f): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin.this kind on and off brotherly love like PHCN switchlipsrsealed...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Daminaj1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
More details on this story + Watch video that pissed Peter off on : http://www.daminaj.com/2016/07/not-again-peter-okoye-call-out-brothers.html
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by danduj(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
i stand with mr p on this one

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by gokecont(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
let peace rain...
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
another war

see this::: Kemi Olunloyo’s Father Denounces Her
Over Online Activities, Reveals She Suffers mental disorder http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/kemi-olunloyos-father-denounces-her.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Thunderlicious: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Let dem kill themselves jare. We don tire for their nonsense. Shameless brothers

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
This peter na real fuckboy with that his stupid receeding dyed black obvious looking bald head wanna be usher,anumanu

32 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Their own don tire me. Look below
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by hungryboy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dia life,
Dia wahala,
Dia business,
My own wahala na how to see cheap garri buy for market tommorrow

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Elle277(f): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nawa o..the last war abi nah stunt still dey fresh nah
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by girl4rmspace(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Psquare are one of my favourite artiste in the naija music scene, so sad that things has gotten this bad. I hope their careers wont suffer because of all this

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
These ones don start again? Trying to garner attention for their show, I see.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
One mumu fan go soon make sorrowful video for them.

Character assassination, cheesy You guys shld sort out ur differences.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by chyckxx(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
El chapo should come and teach them how to escape from all these...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Gkemz: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why would Jude be this mischievous. Thats to show how selfish he's been managing the duos when he was the manager which forced peter to disembark. But peter settle your family dispute out of court and likewise social media.

31 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Kelvinanderson(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
His business, his life! They can do whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na awoof kill me O. .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by martineverest(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
they are ppl's fathers
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by deavicky(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by deavicky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Make una say something make i read na
Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by remzor(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
I think jude is really at fault here. These guys are ur kid brothers. He's like a father-figure to them. What he needs to do is to sit both of them down n talk about d money sharing ratio. He should accept whatever ratio he's giving. They are d ones working n rehearsing, though he works as well. He's supposed to b very diplomatic cos this issue is very sensitive. May God see them through

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by martineverest(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
adult behaving like foetus

kids everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by tammie24: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sue him joor

Remember if it's you he would be everywhere tarnishing your image, going on about how selfish you are

Sue his ass after all he wanted out so why should he do that

E be like say Paul and Jude dey hussle for money now like say no tomorrow

No meaniful endorsements, Paul's new label doesn't seem to be making a headway

Na Jude own sef worse pass

Oga Pero!

Teach them a lesson

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
please whatever the issues are they can be settled,... what are there wives doing about this before it extends to the children they should learn from emoney and kceee family love is deeper than anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.