Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (44032 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by thechase(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2018
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

Former "Gospel" Singer, Maheeda who has been on a lowkey for some time took to her Instagram page to express how she felt towards Davido's Birthday Present for Chioma yesterday.

We all know there was a time she said she would love to be Davido's Baby Mama.

She wrote: "Davido is breaking my heart slowly"

Source:
http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/maheeda-reacts-to-davido-assurance-for.html?m=1
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2018
Nah only your heart?

Well, I thought your sense done 'break' since undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by heryurh(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2018
Nna

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by akum78: 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked

SO I VISITED HER PAGE to tell you guys more about her past life , i was shocked ... she don delete all her pictures ...

seems she has repented .... But I managed to get some pictures
CHECK HERE BAD PICTURES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/4124/maheeda-reacts-to-davidos-assurance-for-chioma-45m-porsche-car-see-how/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
Big Sis

Look away!
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2018
All because of attention...
SMH... undecided
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by TheAngry1: 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
But she fine o! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
You be old school mdam

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
Gbewiri.She wan drive Porsche too.I can recommend a native doctor if you don't mind.smh

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
Mtchee3eeew.... Everything about naija no dey get head.... Even our celebrities them no get sense

Have tired for this country
Let Russia govt open there border make I go watch world cup... I laugh them for embassy when they say make I sign say 3weeks after world cup I go come back
..... I just dey laugh Putin e Neva know say he dun get a new citizen

56 Likes

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Beedoc: 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
Attention seeker...I give you one..Congrats

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by chibwike(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
So after what Davido did today..
I decided to chat up my babe..
See what I got

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
trill seeker have seen u miss attention seeker undecided
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by VeniJu: 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
would you prefer he breaks it at once?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
Senseless tread just making front page since 1500BC undecided
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Olosho
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by kenzysmith: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
anty so u get still get heart na you dey display your boobs for us biki davido non need your toto wey every dick and harry for holland done pies put and the funny thing is that this lady is married.
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by chibwike(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Pls how do I delete this space
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by fbtowner(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Someone should tell her to call me ASAP I will consider her

I might buy her keke maruwa I heard its very expensive now
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
it is not to late to apply to be one of his baby mamas nah
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by dapsoneh: 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
Olosho
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On May 01, 2018
The gold inside chioma poosy dey dazzle well well.in 9 months time by February next year,the thing wey them cook inside house wey make house burn will come out February 2019 including subsequent revelations grin

Imades brother or sister is still in the process of being made and while at It she better buy house for her juju man so that he can help her continue renewing the jazzy because the food wey iya imade dey cook for david no sweet again .na chichi dey reign grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
this one is sick ooo
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Mtchee3eeew.... Everything about naija no dey get head.... Even our celebrities them no get sense

Have tired for this country
Let Russia govt open there border make I go watch world cup... I laugh them for embassy when they say make I sign say 3weeks after world cup I go come back
..... I just dey laugh Putin e Neva know say he dun get a new citizen
grin Choi hear yarn! Omo you head dey dey jare!!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Huchennar(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
decatalyst:
Nah only your heart?

Well, I thought your sense done 'break' since undecided
come and kill me i want to die
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
Okae lai
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 6:45pm On May 01, 2018
eclecticbaron:

grin Choi hear yarn! Omo you head dey dey jare!!

Yes oh... You self go apply oh..make u come watch the world cup too... Super eagles dun make visa easy for us
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
Borehole
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Yes oh... You self go apply oh..make u come watch the world cup too... Super eagles dun make visa easy for us

I dey tell you bro. Na to go Russia sure pass. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.