Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village (731 Views)

Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Hot White Guys / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Linus4get(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2016
I saw this white Guys Eating Roasted Corn and buying Tomatoes in Agbor local village Delta State.

I ask them why dey want to do with Tomatoes, they replied they want to cook with it.

I wonder what they are doing in a remote village like that with no good food to eat. Discussing with them really made my day.

Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Klare(f): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2016
And so?

They are slaves in their country. undecided

1 Like

Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Klare(f): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Klare:
And so?

but you worship them in your country while they trash u in Thiers
Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by mhisbliss(f): 4:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol and its news? You must think the gods have come down to us
Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Linus4get(m): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2016
This is news because I have lived in this village for over 25 years and the Indigenes have never set their eyes on white people.

1 Like

Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Linus4get(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Klare:
And so?
So why do u worship them in their countries?
Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by Klare(f): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Linus4get:

So why do u worship them in their countries?
ask those who do.
Re: White Guys Eating Roasted Corn And Buying Tomatoes In Agbor Village by bewla(m): 4:55am On Jul 09, 2016
racist even in your own home. what is special about this them be god

(1) (Reply)

Who else did this? / Registration Begins For Olympic Milk 5-a-side Football Competition / Girl Accuses BSU Lecturer Of Being A Serial Rapist With A Small Pen+s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.