Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video (5022 Views)

Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / How To Make Liquid Soap Step By Step (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Unclesamo(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
eluquenson:
You tried but failed in your assertions, leaving his own dream company or what
He still remains the chairman of Konga and don't twist it up.

Konga is one of the best ecommerce in Nigeria and your motive of doing business with them doesn't have anything to do with their management team. The op explained how to become a seller and you are here talking rubbish. Don't you have sense of reasoning?

Do you want to sell on konga because of the CEO or whatever you called his name. At least we saw Uber having managerial issues and yet the business side still running smoothly. So what the heck

i never knew i was talking to a teenager.

All the same, dont be too Dogmatic.

what do U think he will be doing in Jumia??
is it not bringing down any competitive strength.
Jumia biggest threat is KONGA, and now they av her Founder aS their CEO...
wat does dat mean.A rival company for crying out loud...

And he owning shares there and Living it to its FATE.

Board meetings would be abt what

he see no future in Konga anymore.

........Imagine Mark giving up facebook to join Google..........

ABEG, FLOW in the REALITY.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Unclesamo(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
He birthed it and Sees what U all can never see

my one cent
sad sad
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Unclesamo(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
eluquenson:
You tried but failed in your assertions, leaving his own dream company or what
He still remains the chairman of Konga and don't twist it up.

Konga is one of the best ecommerce in Nigeria and your motive of doing business with them doesn't have anything to do with their management team. The op explained how to become a seller and you are here talking rubbish. Don't you have sense of reasoning?

Do you want to sell on konga because of the CEO or whatever you called his name. At least we saw Uber having managerial issues and yet the business side still running smoothly. So what the heck

INFORMATION is vital.
Did U actually read more stories before coming here to reply me
If not, sorry for wasting time.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by eluquenson(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unclesamo:

i never knew i was talking to a teenager.

All the same, dont be too Dogmatic.

what do U think he will be doing in Jumia??
is it not bringing down any competitive strength.
Jumia biggest threat is KONGA, and now they av her Founder aS their CEO...
wat does dat mean.A rival company for crying out loud...

And he owning shares there and Living it to its FATE.

Board meetings would be abt what

he see no future in Konga anymore.

........Imagine Mark giving up facebook to join Google..........

ABEG, FLOW in the REALITY.
Mr old man, if you have a meaningful idea to share create a thread for yourself, stop derailing the good work a sensible man has done here. All your stories doesn't have any iota of truth, you are just a talkative.

@Op has done a tremendous job and he's making his cool cash selling on konga, you are here crying for CEO and competition. Who competition epp?

Pls make good use of your brain. I don't care about the management team of both company but rather what they have to offer, they have both built a good market place for all to use.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by kudsweet(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
In all sincerity, what I derived from these videos are superb and very easy to do.

@Unclesamo, you are just a mere trumpet blower. You don't have any meaningful idea to share here but rather cause unnecessary noise making.

I will advice you to channel your grievance to the appropriate authority for allowing Sim shagaya become jumia's Africa CEO
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by eluquenson(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unclesamo:

INFORMATION is vital.
Did U actually read more stories before coming here to reply me
If not, sorry for wasting time.
I think I am quoting a nitwit all this while, if you had said this info is for investors it would have been a different ball game but I am not an investor but rather prospecting to make use of the good platform. I don't really understand how you think or don't you understand simple grammar

Investor and Seller

It's better you go back to your drawing board

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Easy Ways of Making Millions With Your Own Educational Videos in Nigeria

In this short video, you will get to see the different ways that you can use to make money easily with your educational videos in Nigeria.

This five ways have been tested and proven so, or it's even something you already know about.

Why not click now to find out if it's something you would like to go into or share with someone who might be interested in doing it part time or full time.

It requires nothing more than your dedicated Laptop and will to create your own educational videos after learning all the techniques at the end of the FREE training videos that will be posted on this channel every Friday by 8pm Nigerian time.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe and share with your friends and loved ones.

Please Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

Oluwakemi Odusanya
#uncomonteacher
#eduvideomastersacademy
Head of content, DotLearn.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGrYESopII

gostartit:
Have you been having problem in setting up an online store on konga mall?
If there's never going to be a better way to empower people than to show them how they too can help themselves then we better start doing something serious about it.
Today I'll lunch my eCommerce business start-up step by step video series, coming in few hours time.
Prepare, to learn first hand experience on how to explore and exploit this new money making online business opportunity that gives you the greatest value for your time, efforts and money invested.
Mind you these FREE videos are first of its kind in the multi-billion dollar eCommerce industry in Nigeria.
Wait till you see the "must watch" first video, that reveals secrets of opening an eCommerce store with the quickest approval on konga.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWQiL0nZR0?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2018
My 365 Daily Success Quotes August 21

Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you want for something more important.

PLEASE click the link below to subscribe to my YouTube channel, THANK YOU.

CLICK: https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

#successquotes #dailyquotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4-oiqzcQ4
gostartit:
If there's never going to be a better way to empower people than to show them how they too can help themselves then we better start doing something serious about it.
Today I'll lunch my eCommerce business start-up step by step video series, coming in few hours time.
Prepare, to learn first hand experience on how to explore and exploit this new money making online business opportunity that gives you the greatest value for your time, efforts and money invested.
Mind you these FREE videos are first of its kind in the multi-billion dollar eCommerce industry in Nigeria.
Wait till you see the "must watch" first video, that reveals secrets of opening an eCommerce store with the quickest approval on konga.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWQiL0nZR0?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3IA91fcm2I
gostartit:

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel Click: https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISDjD1A2Tk
gostartit:

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by faithoni: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2018
gostartit:
The Real Bottom Truth is…

Do you know that some Nigerians make billions of Naira doing business online in recent times?
Do you know that the majority of these people are individual home based businesses?
Do you have a product or services you offer to customers and by now don’t have an online presence?
Do you have an offline brick and mortar shop or office where customers must enter before they can reach you?
Do you think that you need to build a business website before you can make money from the internet?

If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you need to let me take you through how I and my online friends have made millions of naira without a single brick of website.

Presently, I've started to teach with step by step video how you can literally build your own online store within just a few clicks away.

You don’t really need to acquire a specialized knowledge about eCommerce, or have numerous products to start with.

I have seen two authors selling just one book each and both making over six million naira in less than six months of selling online. I beg sey dem be Wole Soyinka or Chinu Achebe?

Not at all, I’m sure you’ve not even heard of them before. In fact, one is a Nigeria based abroad and selling her book to Nigerian based customers. The other author is a Nigerian based in Lagos Nigeria.

I share a similar story too. In 2012, I started selling my educational products on major bookshops in Lagos, but had less of my desired results. I wanted to put these products out there, where people would walk into the bookshops and pick a copy or two, and even refer others to do the same. But for every one or two months that I go back to collect the money for the sales, I collect peanuts. For more than twelve months I could not really boost of good income from these so called major bookshops.

Though It is not as if people don’t patronize these places, they really do, but only few pieces sold here and there could not sustain my dream of establishing the largest home tutorial producing company in Nigeria.

So, I started considering other alternatives. An over exaggerated option then came up, which is the internet. This option was too good to be real as popularly promoted by the fast money making stars of the internet business, so I was skeptical about trying it.

Then and now I have a brother who is making much of this income from the internet business. I was the more confused about how to go about it, because the model I am dreaming of using is quite different from his. So, I started looking on the internet for what suits my criteria; that would allow me more time to create my contents and less time input in selling all of them. In fact, I wanted an auto pilot marketing system that would host my store online, provide advertising, make delivery nationwide to my customer, and collect money on my behalf.

Then I found konga.com. They didn’t only met all my above criteria they literally increase my sales and my products became an high valued product like one of my brothers would always wish that’s the kind of products I am producing because with that kind of valued products you can make more profits and be able to sustain and grow your business.

Now I am not just passionate about selling on konga mall but also want as many as could join in this great and enriching opportunity of making real money online.

It was after my first two sales online early last year to two customers at Abuja that I began to see that making money online is real. Right now I see it as the only place to make real money.

I have always dream of making money online, but konga has made it a daily reality.
Sometimes, I which Konga had started ten year ago, but looking at the level of the use of internet then this is the right time for them to start. And most importantly this is the right time for anyone to catch in. Otherwise you would find it too obscure in five or more years from now, because the bar would be so high for beginners to enter.

If you want to learn how to start your own business without experiencing the difficult side of doing it all by yourself like I did when I started, then you would like to keep in touch with me as I release more tutorial videos showing you the step by step video guide how to set up your own Konga store, and get some free marketing tips of making sales every day without receiving phone calls every day.

[b]In case you have a special difficulty about getting started, or making regular daily sales, please send me an email @ oluwakemiodusanya@yahoo.com detailing what your situation is like.[/b]faithoni91@gmail.com.08039536401

Your success friend
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2018
An inspirational quote-a-day to increase productivity and bring the real action into your life.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel Click: https://www.youtube.com/TheHometvtutors?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31lc1ie-Ns
gostartit:

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by africanman85: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2018
nice
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
africanman85:
nice
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by jetinvestment: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nice... Vendorfy also offer start-ups a simple and easy way to own an online store to sell your products for free. you get a store front of your own where you can display your store brand and allow your customers order for your products, you also get to make use of shipping companies partnered with vendorfy to deliver your products as no extra cost. They offer nice features that can help grow your business faster. visit: www.vendorfy.net to learn more.
try [url]VENDORFY.NET[/url] and thank me later.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by africanman85: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
gostartit:
Thanks
Are people still making good sales with konga ? The office at marina close to Mr Bigs, is that there drop off point ?
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
africanman85:
Are people still making good sales with konga ? The office at marina close to Mr Bigs, is that there drop off point ?
People are still making good sales on konga, it depends on what you are selling if it is in high demand.
There is a drop off point on marina.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by africanman85: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
gostartit:
People are still making good sales on konga, it depends on what you are selling if it is in high demand.
There is a drop off point on marina.
How can one know high in demand products ?
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
africanman85:
How can one know high in demand products ?
You can start with things around you that you see that people will need that can be ordered online
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZR1WcFhrAs
gostartit:

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tCChxySEg
gostartit:

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even you don't like them..

#successquotes #dailyquotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcXfztRgGg
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Chukabiz(m): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2019
gostartit:
Set up your own account now and start earning big

I have Konga seller account but i am not in Lagos. Can someone in Enugu do this?
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 4:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Now!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refer And Earn To Your Bank Account / You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) / Who Knows Cac's Office Location In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.