Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP (1613 Views)

Mini Flat Or Self Contain Needed At Mafoluku Or Ikeja / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / A Room Self Contain Needed In Ikotun/ikeja Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by otunbaolusegun0(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalander pls I just moved to Lagos.i really need an apartment urgently .A self contain with toilet and kitchen.My main problem is I don't have money for all these agent 25 25 10k.if remove all these money from my salary I won't be able to buy garri at the end of the month#sorry just joking.pls I need someone who have an apartment for rent without all these agent fee.pls help.Am a Christian and single.my phone no is 08163590078.
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by otunbaolusegun0(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls the house should be around agege,egbeda,ifako,ogba,iyana ipaja or anywhere accessible to Ikeja my budget is 70-90k
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by ajilay(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Am interested too o
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by DaveAloomah(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2016
You don't expect someone to use his recharge card and his own money to help you find what you want without giving him a fee. If you don't want an agent to help you which is supposed to be the easiest and fastest way to get what you want, then you probably have to go yourself to the areas you have in mind and make enquiries.
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by otunbaolusegun0(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks for that reply sir...I will surely pay for the service if I see the house but the fact is that I don have money for all these agent but if you can render a help to a brother pls don't hesitate thank you and God bless hope to read back from you
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by yom2(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2016
otunbaolusegun0:
Good morning fellow nairalander pls I just moved to Lagos.i really need an apartment urgently .A self contain with toilet and kitchen.My main problem is I don't have money for all these agent 25 25 10k.if remove all these money from my salary I won't be able to buy garri at the end of the month#sorry just joking.pls I need someone who have an apartment for rent without all these agent fee.pls help.Am a Christian and single.my phone no is 08163590078.
bros even landlords who refuse to let out through agents still collect agency and comission. Just pray to get what u want at resonable price.
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by yom2(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2016
DaveAloomah:
You don't expect someone to use his recharge card and his own money to help you find what you want without giving him a fee. If you don't want an agent to help you which is supposed to be the easiest and fastest way to get what you want, then you probably have to go yourself to the areas you have in mind and make enquiries.
even d landlords still collect agency fees without using agents
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by omotonyx(f): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2016
otunbaolusegun0:

LOL. Welcome to lagos. 25 25 10 you stated means agreement, commission and caution fee(ACC). See bros agreement and caution goes to landlord and commission is for the agent or group of agents. You don't expect someone to go through the stress of finding you a house and not get paid. The bad news is that even if you approach landlords directly they still collect these ACC fees so you can't escape it boss. I advice you go through an agent who will protect your interest in a situation when landlord starts to misbehave. Goodluck in your search
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by otunbaolusegun0(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Oga ooo..Anyway maybe I shld tell you my budget ...I want a clean house tho it's not my father's house #lol.120k for the total package maybe I will be paying 80k the following year.but pls a decent house with water,fenced house and tiles if it is possible for me to get it pls let me know and I need your advice no. The way forward.Thanks
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by baba11(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
otunbaolusegun0:
Oga ooo..Anyway maybe I shld tell you my budget ...I want a clean house tho it's not my father's house #lol.120k for the total package maybe I will be paying 80k the following year.but pls a decent house with water,fenced house and tiles if it is possible for me to get it pls let me know and I need your advice no. The way forward.Thanks
Have you got what you sough.?
Re: A Room Self Contain Needed ASAP by Losami(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN NEEDED IN IKEJA. BUDGET 250K. PLEASE MENTION ME IF U HAVE ONE ASAP. THANKS
\

(1) (Reply)

French Style 5 Bedroom Duplex In Cotonou (rep Of Benin)fully Furnished / Magodo Height Estate CMD Road Magodo Ikeja Selling Fast / Major Key Things I Found Out About Artificial Refined Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.