Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder (706 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) / See The Blunder Committed By Silverbird TV That Got People Talking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by Talk2bryant(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
First it was our very own blogger, I guess this is the new trend‎

Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by ever811(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
people can observe!!!
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by owanguy(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Nobody is perfect , we are all working towards perfection.

Only GOD is perfect.
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by Talk2bryant(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
owanguy:
Nobody is perfect , we are all working towards perfection.

Only GOD is perfect.
Linda's own is pardonable, but news reporters are meant to be professionals, mistakes in reporting can have catastrophic effect, that's why they have editors to proof read before making it public
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by pdppower: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
It can be true to some extent. 10 were actually killed but only 4 of them died. Like our mama said they would rather be killed than die
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by robinicule(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2016
I dont know the rudiments of the story but it could mean 4 was already dead and 11 was killed.
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by Luckylife(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
robinicule:
I dont know the rudiments of the story but it could mean 4 was already dead and 11 was killed.
Between you and the reporter can't figure out who is confusing the viewers . Electronic mistakes is different form tyloring mistakes , garbage in garbage out . He/she meant II officers shot , 4 dead . English can fall hands that why hausa force theirs to anybody or things .
Re: American News Channel Headline Hits A Blunder by robinicule(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Luckylife:
Between you and the reporter can't figure out who is confusing the viewers . Electronic mistakes is different form tyloring mistakes , garbage in garbage out . He/she meant II officers shot , 4 dead . English can fall hands that why hausa force theirs to anybody or things .
bros am a linguist and am telling you the statement is ambiguous....quote me anywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Video: Hear My Cry By Godstime Promise / You Wont Believe What This Baby Does In Secret. / Watch How Girl Lost Her Virginity Out Of Carelessness On Val's Day. Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.