Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) (2215 Views)

Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / Complete Download: Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Now / Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello Nlanders, we all know how unstoppable we could be whenever we are on the rush to watch the very latest episode in Jenifa's diary. Yes of course, we know!

I personally created interest in this movie because of two major characters therein, Shege and Jenifer. And what fascinated me is their Grammatical Bomboclert grin

E.g Jenifa to John-d-Genius, when he helped her sold the iphone and the ipad cos of LR3: "you want to come and commission me again, look me in the eye, highs mumu?" cheesy

Shege be like: "They sack jenifer in the salon, and nobody had inititive to call me on set" cheesy

Oya share with us any of Shege or Jenifa's grammar that got you rolling on the floor.

Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by yeyeboi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok

I will give mine when this makes FP

Lalasticlala over to u

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok
Yeye grin
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by Galacious1: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
A lot of my colleagues are following d series, I tried to but it was too dry for me.

Kudos to Funke, she's got a lot of fans

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by avadella(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Shege and Jenifer are always 5&6

Jenifa be like: "Kiki, how is yhuuu? "

Shege: I am travelling to oversea country, United State to be precise, each time ayam talking to you you say i want to talk you to death.

Jenifer: Shege you can talk me to death now embarassed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by avadella(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Galacious1:
A lot of my colleagues are following d series, I tried to but it was too dry for me.

Too dry

undecided
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Galacious1:

Haaaaaaaaaa undecided

Hearing this for the first time
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
avadella:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Shege and Jenifer are always 5&6

Jenifa be like: "Kiki, how is yhuuu? "

Shege: I am travelling to oversea country, United State to be precise, each time ayam talking to you you say i want to talk you to death.

Jenifer: Shege you can talk me to death now embarassed

grin
Don't mind Jenifa grin
U can talk me to death.... Smiles
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok

I will give mine when this makes FP

Lalasticlala over to u
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
How is you? You is fine. Hows your mummy? Hows your daddy? cheesy
Adaku - jeun ko Ku grin
Kiki - omo wobe grin
Toyosi can laugh for Africa ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ajomzz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
[i][/i]What season are they?
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by Dayoto: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
H
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by ademasta(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2016
How is you? You is fine. Hows your mummy? Hows your daddy? cheesy
Adaku - jeun ko Ku grin
Kiki - omo wobe grin
Toyosi can laugh for Africa ehn
You forgot to put ".com" for adaku grin
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by johnstar(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Wr can I download d latest episode pls
Re: Jenifa's Diary: Give Us One Shege or Jenifa's Grammatical Blunder (Pic) by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Download the series at http://www.Loadedportal.com

(1) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt / African Video Sharing Site / Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.