Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future (1290 Views)

Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / I Need A Young Smart Biz Partner What's App 08056456059 !! / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2016
YOUNG people are always been told, What to DO, When to Do things and How to DO.
From when they were kids, through the school years, and now in the workplace.
By their parents, teachers, boss and even peers.
It's time we live truly independent lives, free from the clocks of office hours, Bosses, time and even Money!
Yesterday solutions No Longer solve today's problem
The traditional system isn't enough anymore, we need a better way to SUCCEED
Now is TIME FOR the YOUNG to look for a SMART way to create an INDEPENDENT Future we deserve.
Come be part of this Massive Youth Empowerment Opportunity where we get to meet business leaders and mentors, rub minds, share ideas and hidden opportunities that will help make our lives better, secure our future and make our world better.
YOUNG SMART and INDEPENDENT
Date: July 16th
Lagos, Nigeria.
Note: invites are free but seats are limited, so contact now to reserve a seat.
You don't want to miss it
#IAMYSI

Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Seats are filling up fast! So reserve your seats now!!
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Reservations are free but seats are limited so RSVP now
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
6 days to go
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thank you to everyone who has reserved their seats so far. Only a handful of invites left
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
5 more days to go!
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Keep the reservations coming... It's Free!!! Limited seats available, so book yours now!!
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2016
4 more days people
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
This is a nice initiative. This is something our generation desperately needs right now. I'm in the south east so I wouldn't be able to make it. But it has my full support and I'll try to spread the word.

Op, i have a blog that features entrepreneurs in Nigeria, kinda similar to what you are trying to achieve. We may have a thing or two to work on together. check me out on my signature link and lemme know.

Your girls are dashing by the way... grin

1 Like

Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by Intelligentdude(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
This is awesome.I recommend this to all and sundry.
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Awesome!!
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Meeting people today I had one common response, which was 'this is lovely, I'll be there, can I bring someone along'...
It got me thinking that a lot of people need this, a lot of young people staying at home looking for a plan, an opportunity, someone to support their dreams, dredging to wake up in the morning to go to that office they hate, under a boss that's insensitive to their plights.
They all need this, We all need this. We all looking for that opportunity to succeed, that avenue to express what we've got inside, that capital to start something big, an escape from that 9-5 on a daily.
Let's take advantage of this opportunity staring at us through our screens. An event for the Young, Smart and eager to be truly Independent!!
Save a seat today and be a part of this
#July16 #YoungSmartIndependent
Lagos Nigeria
#BeThere
#BeEmpowered
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
2 days to go
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2016
1 more day to go!! Let's get our seats reserved people, only 5 Free passes left
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
We have a lot more speakers lined up
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2016
24hrs to go....
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by mhizzpresh09(f): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2016
help out !!!! I need a start up fund for my small business I want to start up in school,am a university student in IMO no amount is too small,anyanwupreciousc@gmail.com.com
Re: How Young Smart People Can Have An Independent Future by SammyJonez: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
2 more free passes left!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Pay For Facebook Advert / Free Ideas On How To Start A Legitimate Business / Alat Is The Real Deal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.