Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (49087 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by pallydora(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
my dear, when I finished from that place you were probably not even in Junior secondary school yet.

Madonna didn't start out that way and I was there before even the pioneer set graduated.

You say it's tough because it's private? Seriously? So you mean other private universities operate with such low standards and treat their students callously? I really doubt that. Thats a very weak excuse coming from you.

Now incase you didn't notice, the aim of my long story write up is to educate others and expose what they would be sending their wards into. If I can spare a few from wasting money on that place, then my job is done.

Madonna is a depressing hell hole, thats the sum of it all.

..and I couldn't read half of what you wrote there, your shorthand is incomprehensible.
i decieded to use abbreviations because am comfortable with it,and so far as you can read and understand half of what i wrote n was able to reply me.i dont care if i was in kindergarten when u graduated,its quite unfortunate dt you were there when the pioneers or wteva graduated.and you sound like someone that is stil in d schl.yes they operate with low standard comin from you.my dear,like i told u,we al knw wt goes down there.funny enough you complain as if your complaints counts or wil make a difference.am not supportin madonna or against whatever you said and am not bandying words with you or anybody.i only wanted to correct dt word#fake#.it doesnt mk sense.as for me i didnt attend a fake schl.or myb like you said i was in primary schl dn.so as at dn it was fake.you can comtinue telin the world your pathetic experience.goodluck.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by repogirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
pallydora:
i decieded to use abbreviations because am comfortable with it,and so far as you can read and understand half of what i wrote n was able to reply me.i dont care if i was in kindergarten when u graduated,its quite unfortunate dt you were there when the pioneers or wteva graduated.and you sound like someone that is stil in d schl.yes they operate with low standard comin from you.my dear,like i told u,we al knw wt goes down there.funny enough you complain as if your complaints counts or wil make a difference.am not supportin madonna or against whatever you said and am not bandying words with you or anybody.i only wanted to correct dt word#fake#.it doesnt mk sense.as for me i didnt attend a fake schl.or myb like you said i was in primary schl dn.so as at dn it was fake.you can comtinue telin the world your pathetic experience.goodluck.
Yes, I will keep telling whoever cares to listen the truth because contrary to what you think, my complaints do count and can make a change. This is the internet and if by now you don't know the power of the internet, then maybe you should go back to your fake school.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
pallydora:
laffin is alowed.yes .we both went to d schl.n we both passed tru some of these.but nobody asked u to tell us dis long story.i quess u heard al dis n b4 comin to d schl.n u experienced al dis in ur yr 1 n u stil endured til finals.my dear dem tie ur legs?.am not supportin bad but do not speak ill of ur alma mater.fine, we knw wt goes down dia.but i wil prefer u use anoda word instead of #FAKE#.if its fake dn
both of us didnt atend a higher institution

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
Yes, I will keep telling whoever cares to listen the truth because contrary to what you think, my complaints do count and can make a change. This is the internet and if by now you don't know the power of the internet, then maybe you should go back to your fake school.
Can you please keep your mouth shut! Go and build your own school instead of criticizing someone's school negatively! we will welcome positive criticism from you and not negative ones! Cheeeeers!

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dammexz:
I guess diz shld b akpugo campus....
Ma.....doo.....naaaa university. (in father Edeh voice)
Cant frget ma xperinc in d skol. The skol don rlly groom me
I celebrate you! Sampè madonna, sémèl madonna!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin
1miccza:
Lolz God know say if na dis kain school i go dem for don expel me tey tey
Its very true! No be you again!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by mariosam(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Akpugo campus...hw far with "O''. ''O"...
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin
yanabasee:

Eyeneka?. Afo ado inan ye imum?

Etie di dieh?
grin Ayaka atie diè! no mind dat def & dumb guy! Mkpor aba diè?
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin
spartacuz:
Meanwhile I had no shoes nor feeding bottles or food packs in my primary education, but still... I made it!
grin Rugged you!!!!!!!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
tongue tongue
repogirl:
Do they now allow you people use camera phones over there in your glorified primary university?

And do you all still queue to sign EXEAT before you can leave school?

Useless fake school. angry
tongue This is the ranting of a drowning girl! you are more concerned about leaving school becos u cant sit down one place! U are pained!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
AheadMarket:
Ironically, they in primary school grin
Wetin conern u! anywhere, I'll like to advice you to face front!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by repogirl(f): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
tukdi:
Can you please keep your mouth shut! Go and build your own school instead of criticizing someone's school negatively! we will welcome positive criticism from you and not negative ones! Cheeeeers!
and who is this one?

Did I mention you or you were not taught to mind your business in your fake school? Come and shut the mouth from where you dey, if you fit.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by tukdi: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
tongue tongue
Alki:
Baby school cheesy
tongue PAINMENT!!!!!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by repogirl(f): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
tukdi:
if you dare open that your fake mouth again to speak ill about Madonna University, By God's grace, I'll not leave any stone unturned at rubbishing u! I wouldn't mind getting banned becos of you! you Infidel!
lmao! Infidel kwa? You better go and take panadol before you get heart attack on top this matter. Lol!

If you like call it speaking ill but is it a lie? As far as it's not a lie, then take your own advice and face front.

Bring on whatever rubbish you want to and I will tackle it accordingly. The Mods are very available to help and the report button works perfectly.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by 1miccza: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin Its very true! No be you again!

Bros na true now we been constitute that year for school oo
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by repogirl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
tukdi:
!
it's no threat dearie, neither is it cowardice. I recently realised I'm too old to trade unsavoury words with immature people who have no hold on their tempers and thought processes.

The report button works more effectively in that regard. So, you can choose to make a fool of yourself but I'm not going to join you while you're at it.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by Moufasa02(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
You guys have been living a primary school life all through your section so don't feel elevated
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by yanabasee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin grin Ayaka atie diè! no mind dat def & dumb guy! Mkpor aba diè?

Ayaka, idioko oh.. Afo ade ajen annang? Annang uke?
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely,,,primary Skul was fun tho
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by pallydora(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
whatever undecided
repogirl:
whatever
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by softwhispers: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Nwatuchi post=47385376][/quote]
Story!

You know how many of them dey my firm as outsourced human capital?

My CEO had a HND from a local fed poly before he bagged his MBA, got countless membership s and fellowships from professional bodies - and the rest is history.

Connection can only take you so far, chief.

In the end, intellectual expertise, the content of your character and God's help will take you places, my chief
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by softwhispers: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
millionaireman:

So you attended university because of getting job?

Sorry o, Ndo. You must have graduated learning little or nothing.

Think means to an end, bruh; means to an end!

My papa home-schooled me to read and write flawlessly when I was only four!
That was before I started Pry school.
Since then, I've literally read thousands of pages and scratched hundreds of fields.
This condescending attitude you display speaks volumes about your level of intelligence.
And to think that you arrogate to yourself title of MOST LEARNED ONE on a faceless forum leaves much to be desired!
Meanwhile, be advised that I work for a UK company with holdings in our local BOE.

Best wishes, mate
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
But Madonna University is still regarded as secondary school nah so why write throwback...

Lol
You are here criticizing a great institution. Is it boredom that's causing this or life have frustrated you!!! Tell me are you human or just a mad dog!!
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by DatBenueBoi(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one.......wink
I miss my primary school dayssad

#TINY TOTS NURSERY /PRI SCHOOL........gringrin

TINY TOTS in Makurdi?.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
DatBenueBoi:

TINY TOTS in Makurdi?.

Yap
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by DatBenueBoi(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yap
You still stay here?.
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by livinstone8(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Right now m in Uyo....

Wbu
In abj... Would be nice to meet u someday
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by SenatorJames(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits by amdoyin82(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2016
awennie:

I attended Iganmode too. what year?
1996 to 2002

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" / Text Message Earned A Nigerian Scholarship Up To PhD Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.