Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) (4388 Views)

What Is Timi Dakolo's Wife Wearing In This Photo? / You Won’t Believe What This Woman Was Seen Publicly Wearing In A Party (photo) / Crazy And Shameless Nigerian Ladies Dancing Dirty In Public Place (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by dhorlapo(f): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016

A woman has caused a serious stir on social media after she appeared in public wearing a really weird outfit.

This photo has caused a meltdown on the internet since it emerged.

Two women are seen in the photo clearly shopping for hair attachments but that is not what is causing a stir: it is the woman standing by the right that has got tongues rolling.

The woman is seen wearing pants that have obviously been torn to shreds to clearly expose her buttocks.

Apparently done for fashion purpose, the woman is proud to appear in public wearing the rather weird design.

Although the woman’s identity or location have not been confirmed, social media users have since slammed her choice of clothes, calling it too bizarre for anyone to appear comfortably in.

MORE PHOTO IN LINK BELOW:- http://gidibest.com/2016/07/09/woman-caught-wearing-public-place-will-shock-see-photo/
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by delishpot: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Looks like she is shitting a fountain of rags
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Were they caught wearing or they were seen wearing it?

1 Like

Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Were they caught wearing or they were seen wearing it?
Perfect question grin like your moniker, Perfect-touch.

By the way sha... This is bad, very bad. But there's no denying the fact that she's got a nice behind. I know my guys agree with me.
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by mazimee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder the purpose of wearing those rags? What for? The rag is so useless even as a rag, I don't want call that one a dress.
Obviously, she don't like clothes, she should start shopping unclad nau, wetin she dey wait ni undecided undecided
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by Vendoor(f): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is bad embarassed
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who am i to judge?

1 Like

Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

By the way sha... This is bad, very bad. But there's no denying the fact that she's got a nice behind. I know my guys agree with me.
oga Harry potter dark magic teacher, this kin eye wey u get na wa o.sharp correct eyes

1 Like

Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by Thunderlicious: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
If she wear dis tin for Lagos, sorry will be her name.
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
She is practising rags to riches...but I'm seeing one clad and one unclad mad ladies grin
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by whizzler: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

what's nice about her, the earlier women realised that clothes makes them more beautiful the better for them. Imagine how she would have looked on a complete jean
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by daviddagreat: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
later they wud be complaining of being disrespected, or being seen as sex objects.

BTW I highly doubt her sanity
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by benson4u(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
God please come and rescue me from this world. I've seen, heard and feel enough. Please Lord Jesus come quickly before I change my mind. angry angry
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by lordcyl3(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
both of them are fuckable
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by 400billionman: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is working

Sai Barber.
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by njiasi30(f): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dis one is crazy wear in d highest level, and she's comfortable wearing rags. Maybe she's a streetwalker undecided

1 Like

Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Exactly what do you mean by "caught" in this context? The lady deliberately went out of her place wearing like this and you still catch her.

I bet this is America. They can be very careless
Re: What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Many are mad,few are roaming undecided

(1) (Reply)

Madness? Kim Kardashian Seen Dressed In Transparent Nylon Showing Her Full Pant / Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) / Omg!! SEXY NIGERIA INSTAGRAM MODEL FLAUNT HER HUGE CAMEL TOES ON INSTAGRAM, WOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.