Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) (4386 Views)

Woman With Guinness World Record For Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Her Nails / Indian World Record Holder For The Longest Nails Finally Cuts Them. See Photos! / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by salvationproject(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018

Mr. Shridhar Chillal, the owner of the world longest nails ever according to the Guinness Book Of Records finally cuts the nails off at age 82.

Chillal, who is an Indian started growing the nails at age 14 when his female school teacher purportedly scolded him for accidentally breaking her nails and since then, despite pressure from his parents, Chillal decision to grow his nails after that single event was so resolute that he successfully grew the nails for 66years.

He grew the about 29 feet long nails in his left hand only while trimming the nails on his right hand whose he used in carrying out other daily activities including specializing in photography as a photographer with a specialized type of camera that accomodates his nails.
Growing the nails wasn’t successful without some sort of discomfort both physical and others. According to him,

“I can’t move much, so every half an hour or so I wake up and move my hand to the other side of the bed.”
“I am in pain. With every heart beat all five fingers, my wrist, elbow and shoulder are hurting a lot and at the tip of the nail there’s a burning sensation always.”

His left hand is currently handicapped due to the weight of the nails and it is surprising to see someone continues with such a vows judging the pains but what do I really know about determination.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/man-with-world-longest-fingernails-finally-cuts-them-off-graphic-photos/

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Zonex1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wonder hw dis will help fayose win APC in ekiti
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Nackzy: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who the finger nails epp,
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin c archievement..mtcheww..e chop belle full
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
See wetin person use hin hand do himself... Is it for the honor or what
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by cruzita(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yeye dey smell.which kind suffering and smiling be this

1 Like

Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by anibi9674: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
the fingernail put 30billion for en akant if no he is a madman for this suffering.
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
reminds me of that moniker iyawitch on nairaland that really scared the sh*t of many nairalanders that year
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ugly thing!

Those fingers don suffer no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Treasure17(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Really disgusting to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by obi4eze(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Isn't this crazy?
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by RedDistrict: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
crappy
tnk God he found sense
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nonsensical nonsense undecided
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oshisco
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
could sense grow like this?
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by czarina(f): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:03am On Jul 13, 2018
That man really tried. To me it looks gross

1 Like

Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Hideoussss
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Why always india
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Bizzare
Re: Man With World Longest Fingernails Finally Cuts Them Off (graphic Photos) by damtan(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2018
he's off Guinness book be that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Short Boy Who Said He Is Richer Than Wizkid Shows Off His Girlfriend / Barrister Caught Eating Mama Put While Duty / Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.