Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? (74462 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Monikers And Its Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hay everyone.

Please I got a question to ask. What does this signify, when someone gives you money in the dream.

No stupid answers pls
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
It means you will be rich in your dreams.

But in real life, you need to work and pray very hard to be rich.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolesmile:
It means you will be rich in your dreams.

But in real life, you need to work and pray very hard to be rich.

Something like this.

Like a prayer session was going on ba it was a dream. He was preaching, he turned to me and splashed a type of currency I haven't seen before on my body, some like coins, some cowries,other different currency.

I haven't been myself after that dream. I like money but, I do need to ask.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
gimakon:

Something like this.

Like a prayer session was going on ba it was a dream. He was preaching, he turned to me and splashed a type of currency I haven't seen before on my body, some like coins, some cowries,other different currency.

I haven't been myself after that dream. I like money but, I do need to ask.
I see it as a great sign of riches, but pray.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by djeasy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
OP; YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE DREAM WELL FOR PROPER INTERPRETATION

It could be a good dream and also a bad one.

The person given you the money could be siphoning you spiritually (i.e he gave you peanut in the dream. But he is using it to get something Biger from you in the real world.)

It can also Means Restoration of what u lost.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolesmile:
I see it as a great sign of riches, but pray.

smiley
Time to go back to God then.
Even ma mum says she's been having some kinda dreams about me as well.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
djeasy:
OP; YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE DREAM WELL FOR PROPER INTERPRETATION

It could be a good dream and also a bad one.

The person given you the money could be siphoning you spiritually (i.e he gave you peanut in the dream. But he is using it to get something Biger from you in the real world.)

It can also Means Restoration of what u lost.

The way it came hence I relayed. That's why I asked.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by djeasy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
gimakon:

The way it came hence I relayed. That's why I asked.
ok those are the two possible meaning. You need to still pray. may God help you.
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nogodye(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Joseph...continue!
Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nogodye:
Joseph...continue!

Dogs like you are the reason I said no stupid answers, yet your stupid brain didn't ask you to carry your hate and leave my thread. I smell your idiocy from here.
The only dream you get is how to remove a girls undies, stick to those kind of dreams. I bet you, you not going anywhere with those.

I am very bad mouthed, and I would insult u, as I like and they'd ban both of us. Useless fellow who wants to be childish, try insulting me and we'd see. Who begged a swine like you to comment on my thread, we need you here? Who beg slowpoke like you?

Try quoting me again and I promise you, you'd die a useless fellow. May it never be well with you if you open your pot of maggots to talk here. Good for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by Nogodye(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
gimakon:

Dogs like you are the reason I said no stupid answers, yet your stupid brain didn't ask you to carry your hate and leave my thread. I smell your idiocy from here.
The only dream you get is how to remove a girls undies, stick to those kind of dreams. I bet you, you not going anywhere with those.

I am very bad mouthed, and I would insult u, as I like and they'd ban both of us. Useless fellow who wants to be childish, try insulting me and we'd see. Who begged a swine like you to comment on my thread, we need you here? Who beg slowpoke like you?

Try quoting me again and I promise you, you'd die a useless fellow. May it never be well with you if you open your pot of maggots to talk here. Good for nothing.

I don't even know what to say...All i can say for now is that I'M SORRY! God sees my heart i only meant to make your thread lively not to make jest of you.But as it turns this way, all i can say once again is that I'M SORRY! for God sake.

9 Likes

Re: Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? by LastSurvivor11: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2017
It seriously means nothing..

Or better still ask Joseph..

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / How To Watch GOTV On Your Mobile Device - Iphone, Tabs, Android / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.