Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? (808 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) / Why Is This Happening... Tho I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lady was caught taking selfie during church worship

Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
You said a lady was caught taking selfies in church. And you asked us how would we call it. You seriously need some drugs

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by klassykute(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
ladies and selfie
she ll b like . chilling with the holy ghost
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Eye service

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
JixNation:
You said a lady was caught taking selfies in church. And you asked us how would we call it. You seriously need some drugs

You see, the way you respond to questions show your level of IQ or of reasoning!.
"What would you call this" is not the same thing as "what is she doing".
Take note that I asked with reference to "YOU".
You need brain reset sir.
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nova15: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:
Eye service

More like selfie service
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by eyeview: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I suspect she wants to put it up somewhere on the social media(DP,facebook,IG) cos she wants 'some guy somewhere' to see her as a very spiritual and God fearing woman.
I know them.

Get fooled and marry her and you will start here on earth to see your own hellfire
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
oghenez:

You see, the way you respond to questions show your level of IQ or of reasoning!.
"What would you call this" is not the same thing as "what is she doing".
Take note that I asked with reference to "YOU".
You need brain reset sir.

I will get back to you when you buy some cheap senses.

Bye
Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by ministeriallist: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ladies and selfie are like this

Re: What Would You Call This Happening In A Church? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2016
JixNation:

I will get back to you when you buy some cheap senses.

Bye

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! I Am Unable To Post Gif . Videos / [Solved] How To Repair Iphone Ios System To Normal / Naij.com Replies MMM Founder,sergey Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.