Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Bestie Wedding (pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Bestie Wedding (pictures) (1315 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Got People Talking / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
We have been invited here today to witness and celebrate the uniting in marriage of BRIDE and GROOM.

They are taking the first step of their new beginning; their new life together.

The ability and desire for one human being to love another is perhaps the most precious and fulfilling gift that has been entrusted to us.

It is an all-consuming task, a lifelong endeavor — the journey we’ve been preparing for all of our lives.

Loving someone is a reason to stretch beyond our limits, to become more for the sake of the other.

It is to look into the soul of your beloved and accept what you see.

Loving is the ultimate commitment which challenges humans to become all that we are meant to be.

As they join in marriage today, BRIDE and GROOM are announcing to the world that they are welcoming that challenge.

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
For every thing there is a season and a time for every purpose under Heaven. Now is the time for a wedding.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
We share with them their delight in finding love with each other, and support their decision to be together from now until the end of time.

As this couple enters into marriage, they do so with thought and reverence.

They give thanks for the past, which brought them to this place, and look forward with hope to what the future will bring.

Marriage is like a great umbrella that shelters love from the elements.

Corinthians One says that love is patient and kind.

It is not jealous or boastful, not irritable or resentful, not arrogant or rude.

Love does not insist on its’ own way.

It does not rejoice in the wrong, but rejoices in the right.

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes in all things and endures all things.

Love never ends.

This marriage is a symbol of BRIDE and GROOM’s commitment to that love.

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by jerryunit48: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Una try well well no be lie but all in all it's an average wedding and it's very ok. HML to the couple

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Taiyescott(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hapi Married Lyf 2 Dem..

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
jerryunit48:
Una try well well no be lie but all in all it's an average wedding and it's very ok. HML to the couple

Lol.
But think of it, what's the essence of a #2millon wedding or a lousy one and you are in debt

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by ovicky(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Shey na only me see say d guy wey stretch his hand forward in d first pix is cute.... Can i have his digit
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
jerryunit48:
define an average wedding?
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
ovicky:
Shey na only me see say d guy wey stretch his hand forward in d first pix is cute.... Can i have his digit

Ovicky if I ooze u slap. Who tell u say u fyn
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
ovicky:

Make I give you his number
ZERO 8 ZERO THREE THREE FIVE SEVEN SIX ZERO SEVEN THREE
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by jerryunit48: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

define an average wedding?
My guy am not beafing now I even praised them well well
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
jerryunit48:
My guy am not beafing now I even praised them well well
oh I just want to learn one or two things, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by gbemitoks234(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations Bolu n Chairman, may God bless your union..
Re: My Bestie Wedding (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
gbemitoks234:
Congratulations Bolu n Chairman, may God bless your union..

Do you know them before. Looks like u know the bride.

Who are thou

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Wedding Promo: Twice As Wow Plus / Video LIVE Streaming for your events / WEDDING EXPO 2014-largest Wedding Exhibition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.