Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Wicked Brother And Uncle - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wicked Brother And Uncle (3487 Views)

The Wicked Housewife / Samantha, The Wicked Sex Doll / VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wicked Brother And Uncle by treyliz: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
The above work is the work of fiction that is developed from the writer imagination.please sir and ma am a new writer and criticism is allowed but na beg i dey beg ooo no con abuse me make i dey cry ooo

PROLOGUE
This above story is about a king of irede village,he has two sons but both are not of same behavior.The first son name is ayomide and the second is olakunle,ayo do abuse the villagers and call them all sort of names but kunle always play and joke with them,adeoluwa which was the king and olori omolola always advice ayo but he won't listen let's see where his pride leads him to........
Re: The Wicked Brother And Uncle by horlawharley(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Wicked Brother And Uncle by treyliz: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chapter 1
Adeoluwa was the king of Irede,he has only one wife whose name is Omolola,she gave birth to two boys whose names are Ayomide nd Olakunle.Ayomide was the heir to the throne as the first son,that title overcame him,he do bully the villagers and he is a choleric and a rude person but kunle is nice,caring and he always interact with the villagers....THAT IS WHY A PROVERB SAYS ANYONE THAT IS USING ONE CHILD BEHAVIOR TO COMPARE ANOTHER THE PERSON WILL KILL ONE OF THEM
One day Ayomide and Olakunle were both sent for by there father,he told Ayomide not to bully or insult the villagers again that they are all human beings and Ayo Answered those villagers are stupid and they always behave like Ani.....,his father cut in,will u shut up if u don't turn a new leaf,i disown you adeolu said.kunle pleased with his father on behalf of his brother,father he will turn a know leaf.Ayo left his father and his brother then went off to his room.the king send for his wife,wen the message came to her hearing she already know it was because of Ayo that was why her husband sent for her,when she got to her husband's chamber she met him thinking.don't let Ayo make you die before your time she said.that boy his getting worst day by day adeolu said,omolola console her husband nd promise to speak to Ayo.omolola went straight to Ayo's room afta she left er husband.You have never forgive anyone wu step on you even if it is by mistake,that is not good just behave like your brother she said.mother i can't behave like that idiot you call a son that boy is to dull for my liking he said.omolola warned Ayo that he should not call his brother an idiot again,ayo replied ok mother have heard what u said i will turn a new leaf.after omolola left,Ayo just hiss .
Re: The Wicked Brother And Uncle by treyliz: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chapter 2
It was a bright beautiful and colorful day,Ayo and Kunle were strolling and gisting eachother.an old man approaching them with a log on his head and carrying a bag full with different type of fruits.Kunle ran to help the man the insist on given either the log or the bag to Kunle and Kunle also insist not to leave the man without helping him with any of the two(the log and the bag of fruits),the man leta gave him the bag of fruits but Kunle said he want the log so the man have no choice than to give him and they move together wen they got to where Ayo was standing,see idiot helping goat with his log,Kunle's eye were widely opened in surprise,Kunle wasn't surprise of his title by his brother(idiot) but surprise that his brother called the old man a goat,he dare not talk cos he knows what his brother could do.so you don't you see your tomorrow king what you will do to me den do it now said Ayo to the old man,he mean the old man should prostate to him has the heir to the throne,the old man was about to do what Ayo said but Kunle stopped him and did it on his behalf.Ayo took some tangerine from the man bag and went his way without his brother.the man burst in cry saying why me! why me!! why me!!!.stop crying and let go to your house Kunle said,he consoled the man and they both went to the man's house.the man's wife was surprise to see the prince with a log on his head,his wife welcome them with a small sit and a cup of water each,thank you ma Kunle said.The man explained his experience on his way home,when he was saying it tears ran out of his eye,stop this sir you don't have to do this Kunle said.Kunle helped the man and his wife to piece the log,when Kunle was go the gave him fruits but Kunle refused,he knee down and told the old man to pray for him,he man did what Kunle wish.Kunle was going home half happy half angry,he was happy cos of the prayer and angry cos of wat his brother did to the old man.
When Kunle got home he went straight to his father's chamber,unfortunately he met his mother,Kunle entered with his frowning face.omo mi ki lode(my child what his wrong).you are never like this.Kunle explained what happened,ahhhh abomination Kunle you wise for not letting him prostate Omolola said,that boy must be a bastard Adeolu said,ahhh olowo ori mi(my husband)don't talk like that aaaba he his your son,Kunle took permission and left.
Late in the afternoon Ayo got home and was summoned by his parent,i know that fool would have told them everything Ayo said and hissed,Ayo! Ayo!! Ayo!!! How many times did i call you,three times ma,mother! Father! That ido.....paaaaahhha a slap on Ayo's cheek by his mother,how dare you and how many times have i warned you not to call your brother idiot.Ayo put his hand on his cheek in surprise cos his mother has never touch him before,so Ayo became soothe and answer all the questions he was asked,so all Kunle said was the truth Adeolu said,father! Paaaahhha a slap on Ayo's cheek by His mother cos Ayo was about to speak rudely to his father,Ayo ran out of his father's chamber in tears.since then Ayo does not like to see Kunle atall,cos it was because of him their mother did what she have never done before to him.
Re: The Wicked Brother And Uncle by treyliz: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chapter 3
There live a girl in Irede village but she was not born in that village,her mother live in Owodebami village close to Irede,she came to Irede to work to feed her mother since she was 12 years old,the name her mother gave her Bewaji but when she got to Irede she changed it to Olaewa.the also live an orphan Oladeji he was born in Irede but he lost his parent so he also have to work to feed himself.so Olaewa and Oladeji were friends they do gist eachother under an orange tree close to Oladeji's late father's house.Ayo love Olaewa but shy to face her and he his always angry when he sees any guy in that village talking to her.
On one silent afternoon,as usual Olaewa and Oladeji sitting under their orange tree gisting eachother with orange on both parties hand,Ayo was passing,good afternoon my prince Olaewa and Oladeji chorused it.what are you doing with her Ayo said in anger,my prince we just gisting that is all nothing more nothing less Olaewa said.shut up fool b4 i open my eye if you don't leave i will do my worst Ayo said,Olaewa ran as if masquerade was chasing her.So it is you that his dating my wife Ayo said to Oladeji,No o my prince we just friends and she have never told me you are her husband Oladeji said,abomination you are saying am lying ahhhh you this brat Ayo said,No my prince that is not what i me.....paaaahhha,Ayo slapped Oladeji and beat him till Oladeji breath no more.Ayo ran off the scene thinking nobody saw him but a man coming back from his farm witnessed the scene,he went straight to the youth leader's house,and narrated the scene at end of his speech he said i dnt know the girl cos i was not there at the start all i know his that Ayo killed Oladeji cos of a girl.
Immediately,the youth leader and the witness went to the king's palace to report the matter.when they go there they met the king and his chiefs,so the witness told the king all he saw and show him Ayo's beard cos in the process of the clash Ayo's beard drop,so that was the man's evidence.Ayo also met them but didn't know it was about him,i greet you all Ayo said.son wait why his your so dirty and where his your other beard Adeolu asked.s.....ir i fell on my way home and i think in that process the beard got lost,i do not notice it if not that you told me father i will go after that later let me go freshen up Ayo said.Ayo why did you kill Oladeji?.Ayo eye were widely open in surprise,fa....ther i didn't kill anybody why would i do that Ayo said.hmmm if you where not the one how did your beard got to the scene.Ayo was amazed when he saw his beard with his father he had no choice than to tell the truth,father it wasn't intentional it was by mistake Ayo said.with what Ayo said Adeolu saw he was guilty.so he had no choice,guards! take Ayo to the prison till the judgment day Adeolu said,yes your Highness chorused by two guards.father no no no don't do this to me Ayo was shouting till his voice faded.Ayo's voice push omolola and Kunle out of their rum.what hppd and where are they taking my son.Adeolu explained what hppd.ahhh Ayo! kill! Aw come,and i always warn this boy but he won't listen see what he has put himself into.Adeolu left in anger.
Omolola went to Adeolu's room,my husband please don't kill our son emancipate my so i know he his proud but please don't kill him even Kunle that Ayo hate came to beg on his behalf,father i can't stand and see my brother die.ok have heard both of you,i will see what i can do Adeolu said.the villagers where saying our king will favour his son.a beautiful morning just like nothing is happening,almost all the villagers were at the king's palace to witness the judgment.Adeolu sent for Ayo,when he got to his father front in tears,Adeolu looked at him,Kunle and Omolola,he said Ayo you are guilty of this murder offence so this his my judgment,Ayo pack your things and leave this land and never come back.Adeolu said it with his eye close when he open they his eyeballs were red,Ayo i always warn but you won't listen you think because you are the king's son anything you do there is on one who will question or catch you,can you see yourself Omolola was saying in tears.Kunle ran and hug his brother in tears,some guards were send to Ayo's room to pack his thing,Ayo ran to his father saying why did you do this to me,i have nobody again please reverse your decision,i promise i will turn a new leaf,it was too leta for Ayo.so Ayo leave Irede without having any destination.
Ayo met himself at Ogunaro village where he know no one but he was lucky to meet an herbalist,so he stay wit him for a while before he set up a gang they were known all over the village of Ogunaro,Ayo left the herbalist house and build a small hut,Ayo and his gang went to another herbalist so that they can be empowered any Ayo was the leader,so the king of that village ask Ayo and his gang to be their warrior and they have always won any kind of battle for the village,Omolola died of a long time sickness since when Ayo had left Irede.
Re: The Wicked Brother And Uncle by treyliz: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chapter 4
Five years after Ayo kad left Irede Adeolu died and Kunle was pick has the new king of Irede,Kunle got married to Bewaji,that same girl Ayo killed deji for but nobody ever know it was because of her Ayo killed deji but now that Kunle has married her i wonder what Ayo would do if he knows that it is the girl.well got pregnant and gave birth to a boy who was named oluwasegun,segun was growing and was 1 year old,Bewaji called her husband and said olowo ori mi(my husband) our child is a year old,i want to take him to my mother in my village.my wife its good but you won't go now that will be later Kunle said,ok she reply.Ayo was angry when he heard that his younger brother his king.Ayo's gang noticed that Ayo was not happy,so they decided to ask why.Ayo told them his story and his younger brother who is now a king.i am the one wu have right to that throne that fool his on now,how will i be alive and my younger brother will be king,i will go and take what belongs to me Ayo siad.if he doesn't want to leave the thone easy he will leave by force one of Ayo's staff said.
Kunle woke his wife up,ewami(my beauty)you can take your son to your mother he told her,ademi(my crown) can i go tomorrow she said,yes why not he answered.in the morning Bewaji dress herself and her child up,they where ready for the journey. Kunle wanted to allow guards to follow they but Bewaji said that his not necessary my husband it is not a long journey jst next two villages.she confused her husband so he allowed her without guard but Kunle send some guards to watch over her still she get their Bewaji didn't know about that.
It was that nite Ayo and his gang came to the village of Irede with the aim to take the throne from Kunle.when they got to the palace he ask for their king,the guards their try to stop them but the where all killed.when Kunle saw Ayo he was happy to see his brother still alive after a long time he wanted to run to him but was surprise of the custom that was on him.brother what his wrong and why are you in this custom Kunle siad,see am not here to joke just give me my right Ayo said.what right Kunle asked,my throne is not for you.Kunle laugh and said oh that brother you have right to this throne some years back but now you have no right to it now so just get out you this murderer.Ayo shut his brother to death,you killed your brother because of what doesn't belong to you,you a wicked and heartless brother Kunle said.Ayo just hiss and told his servant to go and bury him somewhere you that his good for idiot like him.but make sure you bury him ooo,Ayo took over Irede.Ayo rule like when the president decal state of emergency in a state i mean any simple mistake death is the penaly.when Bewaji heard the whole story she started crying but her mother console her and she said omo mi(my child)there is still hope since Segun is alive but both of you will not bear that your name for a while.so Bewaji followed her mother's advice,Bewaji now bears Adesewa and Segun bears seun

(1) (Reply)

Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession. / "There And Back On Time" A Nairalander's Novel Out On Paperback / Supernatural Story My Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.