Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) (31430 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
But seriously I did not get your post. If Nigerians are being real estate in ghana why does that mean that to u?

And just like I said, when you have the answer post it.

There's no requirement that you must get my post under the TOS of this site. I'm not jollof rice, you don't have to like me grin
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tonia500:
i wanted to ignore you but decided to reply...was it the whole country that killed the man?i also condemned that lady's action cos am not comfortable since am togolese married to a yoruba man..now you are saying togolese are generally aggressive to nigerians,my aunty that got married to a northener for 25 years just because she did'nt give birth then after her husband died the family decided to take everytin from her and gave her 50,000
my dear don't mind them.. They always tend to feel important like worse does not go down in their country

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by ebyoma(f): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP to him... Different stories everywhere.. These Togolese people have a special hatred for Nigerians here coz of a lot of useless reasons..
Everyone abroad should just be careful of their live styles.
Dying coz of that ugly thing(girl) spits..
She'll die a shameful death too for causing the death of an innocent man.

Rest on Otto...
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Tonia500(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
bakingsoda:
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and
they gave her 50,000 for settlement after staying with a man for 25 yrs and treating diabetes and hypetension..is'nt that enof for say nigerians are bad? me nko married to a yoruba man and not having peace of mind,physical nd emotional abuse to the extent of giving my 2 mnths old baby to som1 one day,do u think we dnt knw the way back?#cacththeculpritandjudgethem #prouldlytogolese #shameonthelady #clearthecountry'sname #togolesearegoodpeopleplease
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Tonia500(f): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
first of all rest in peace otto,i know you were wronged and may killers be caught and punished and if i have a chance in helping i will help in catching them for i myself don't support jungle justice no matter the crime,did she forgot she was carrying your child? what will she tell that baby? that she killed his\her daddy? should we be scared to say we are togolese in nigeria? Rest in peace and may the lord fight your battle.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tonia500:
i wanted to ignore you but decided to reply...was it the whole country that killed the man?i also condemned that lady's action cos am not comfortable since am togolese married to a yoruba man..now you are saying togolese are generally aggressive to nigerians,my aunty that got married to a northener for 25 years just because she did'nt give birth then after her husband died the family decided to take everytin from her and gave her 50,000
Sorry about your aunt and your marital situation. I wish you peace.
However note the two factors that my generalisation was based on: 1. political (if you are aware of the political situation of your country in 2005, you should know this) 2. economic.
I don't mean Togolese are bad, neither am I saying that Nigerians are saints.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by eminikansoso(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
jujunaty:
I still dont understand how ones girlfrnd can watcb people beat her man to death. After God, the next thing i fear is a Woman. cry
and I hear that Satan be woman
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Mbilla(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Look at this senseless mumugerian idiot.
Criminals and terrorists.
Who are u to argue with a GHANAIAN?
You live in a useless good for nothing country where innocent people die like flies yet u have the guts to open your filthy smelly mouth to talk ill about a Country far ahead of yours.
Stu.pid retarded idiot.
hahahaha.... see hungry mad dog barking as usual. Lazy burnt senseless animal living in a tiny shit hoo call gayna. I better argue with goat than to argue with a primitive gaynian like u because goat is sensible than a typical Gaynaian. You poky i.d.i.o.t should get out from Nigeria forum and take your miserable life to Ghana useless boring senseless forum called gaynaweb.com. Agba amu monkey... ojuju calabar
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by V0lv0(f): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You don't have to believe him. I do, absolutely. And I didn't say he knows everything going on in Ghana.

His wife's a realtor here and in Ghana so I trust their opinion on real estate.

You're right I should know better and that's why I trust him and his sources.

Believe whatever makes you sleep at night. I have cousins and friends in real estate in Ghana and they tell me otherwise.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by cocoama(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
But seriously I did not get your post. If Nigerians are being real estate in ghana why does that mean that to u?
I really wonder how people reason. So what if some Nigerians are buying real estate in Ghana. Should they be given some sort of award for it. I mean people are buying real estate all over the world. So because now I have a property in the Usa its something worth bragging about. There are Ghanaians and Nigerians buying real estate in many countries such as USA, UK, Canada etc as well as many other nationalities so I don't get his point. People like to debate about silly things lol

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by jujunaty(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
eminikansoso:

and I hear that Satan be woman
nope, satans scared of them too grin
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by jujunaty(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
FOLLEY20:
It's because what they share in common is lust from Satan & not love from God.
FIXED grin
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Amen to them all.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by kayalla(f): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
and that is it? no investigation no arrests?
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
cocoama:

I really wonder how people reason. So what if some Nigerians are buying real estate in Ghana. Should they be given some sort of award for it. I mean people are buying real estate all over the world. So because now I have a property in the Usa its something worth bragging about. There are Ghanaians and Nigerians buying real estate in many countries such as USA, UK, Canada etc as well as many other nationalities so I don't get his point. People like to debate about silly things lol
But really it should not surprise you.. From their post you can deduce their level of thinking.. Bragging about buying real estate in another man's country as a show of control or what? It's obvious there are a lot of dull people around here who take pride in irrelevant stuffs that the reality on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.