Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) (31403 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by INTERMAN: 2:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Man laid Curse on Those That Did Jungle Justice on His Brother (graphic Photo)

The man through his facebook account laid curse on those that killed his brother unjustly. His late brother's girlfriend and her brothers was said to be involved in the unjust act on his innocent brother.

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3206771/nigerian-man-stoned-death-togo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2016
sad
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Florblu(f): 2:32am On Jul 10, 2016
I have never been in support of jungle justice.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2016
*Shaking*

I hate graphic images

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by carammel(f): 2:53am On Jul 10, 2016
He died cos of tots,this is pathetic.
Jungle justice is bad,hand over all cases to the police,they are your friends.

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm...
Even to rain curse now, it must be on a social network?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by BrightEye(m): 3:44am On Jul 10, 2016
like someone once said, that the people who carry out jungle justice are more evil than the JJ victim.

11 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Project400: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2016
sad sad

What legal action has he taken against the 'wicked' girlfriend and her cronies? It is not enough to declare your brother innocent on the Social Media.

4 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by jujunaty(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
I still dont understand how ones girlfrnd can watcb people beat her man to death. After God, the next thing i fear is a Woman. cry

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Danielle22(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
This is serious o
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by janeto07(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
I never really liked the idea of #jungle justice
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Florblu:
I have never been in support of jungle justice.

this is not a case of jungle Justice rather a case of jungle injustice, cuz the man was never accused of any criminal offence...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Konection(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
God forbid
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by BABSIN(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Project400:
sad sad

What legal action has he taken against the 'wicked' girlfriend and her cronies? It is not enough to declare your brother innocent on the Social Media.

Shaking my head for your statement.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by saintdennis(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Where is the Nigerian embassy Ambassador?

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Rather pathetic
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by RedCapChief(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Isn't there a picture of the girlfriend? Can't her brothers be traced and arrested?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
I condemn the Jungle Justice metted at my Calabar Brother.
Imagine, Togo of all Countries?
It's like putting Lion's Tail in the hand of Dog

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Spells(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
R. I. P...... No smoke without fire sha
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Chrisrare: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
say no to jungle justice
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by bakingsoda: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Togolese are generally aggressive towards Nigerians because they believe that we have a huge influence on their political system on one hand, and the general envy of the big brother stand of Nigeria to other African countries on the other hand. My advice to those outside the country is always that if things are no longer working for you, please come back home. Ajo ko da bi ile.
This victim cannot be doing well and they would treat him like this for stealing, instead he would be arrested and charged to court if he was doing well.

13 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Austin4lif: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
I was able to avert a jungle justice last week by calling the police. The police arrived at the point the criminal is abt to be set on fire. I don't support crime but we should not take the law into our hands. Back to the story above, there is more to the story, what we have is one sided story, RIP to the death.

9 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by holluwai(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Wickedness seem nice in the face of some people these days.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Pavore9: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Not a fan of jungle justice.
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by sexymoma(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
And we are here castigating white pple for killing blacks... That is one
Our government isn't even helping matters... If na where law dey ni... Dem fit kill akata like that ni...

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
gabby227:
Am here again ooo, today is my birthday celebrate with me by pressing like, as you do dat you are rewriting a new chapter of ur life because God will elevate you from glory to glory. You shall have plenty and give out. When ur enemies see you they will his themselves because God's hand will be upon you.....Oya press the like button for me

Such a doltish way of begging for likes.
Who ur prayer epp?

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
And the president of this country will pretend to be oblivious of these malevolent hostilities perpetuated against Nigerians abroad.

Recently, A Nigerian was chased and gruesomely murdered in the U.K, and not a word from Mr President to condemn such nauseating phenomena.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by temitemi1(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Jungle justice undecided undecided
Re: Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Just when i thought the white folks hate us and their cops kills us.. Here we are, hatred exist among ourselves.
The girlfriend and her brothers should be traced and arrested... Legal justice should be served.

BTW, been off Nairaland for almost a year now and am glad to be back... But new faces everywhere, where are my old friends abeg..
djeezy u still here?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals / Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.