Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) (1212 Views)

Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by ToyinAspireBlog: 3:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Mother of seven, Deaconess Eunice Olawale, was butchered to death by some unidentified persons while preaching in the morning at Gbazango community in Kubwa satellite town in Bwari council area, Abuja in the early hours of today July 9th.

Narrating how he got to know of her murder, her husband of 16 years, Pastor Elisha Olawale, said
"Two of my sons who are footballers went to the field to play. They just came back to tell me that they heard some footballers saying that they butchered a woman preaching the gospel early this morning. When they told me, I trekked down. When I got there, I didn't see anybody but I saw blood on the ground. I then asked a policeman about a woman who was butchered to death. He said yes its true and they have taken her to the police station. When we got to the police station, my wife was at the back of the pickup. They removed her head and two legs. We have taken her to the mortuary"he said.

Meanwhile the Abuja police command say some arrest have been made in connection with the murder.

The FCT command’s Spokesman, ASP Anjuguri Manzah confirmed the arrest on Saturday in Abuja.
He said that the Command Commissioner of Police, Mr Alkali Usman has directed the homicide section to take over the investigation.

“We have made some arrests and they are helping in our investigation.

“The commissioner of police has ordered the homicide section of the command to take over the investigation of the case,” he said.

http://toyinaspireblog.com/woman-preaches-jesus-killed-abuja/

Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Ho my God, nawao evil news everyday
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2016
And their blasphemy spirit from. Kano has entered abuja here shocked
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by fmc1(m): 3:59am On Jul 10, 2016
So sad
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Angelo45(m): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2016
End time
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by ibkgab001: 4:51am On Jul 10, 2016
RIP I know you will be happy forever where ever you are
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Only God knows wen all this will stop. Rip
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Project400: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2016
sad sad This is terrible

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Dis world
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by tyson99(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2016
God bless your soul
Re: Mother Of 7 Who Preaches About Jesus Butchered To Death In Abuja (PHOTO) by SurefireFashion: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
RIP the dead

(1) (Reply)

How Biafran Soldiers Shot Obasanjo At The Buttocks - Alabi Isama / Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy / Photo Of The Massive Sea Cow Caught By A Fisherman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.