Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy (1218 Views)

Guys I Need Strategies To Catch This Woman. / This Thief Was Catch This Afternoon (photo) / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello,

Please I need your suggestions. I'm a student of uniport, I live in lecturers quarters there and I love there cos it's quiet and cool but my belongings are not safe there at all upon all the sherrifs around(which I believe it's them that steals my properties) my clothes, shoes are being stolen I didn't really care about that but recently my brother called to tell Me that my generator has been stolen. I bought that generator cos of light issues (I do affiliate marketing and make money online) but now I'm no more feeling safe again. Right now I'm in Enugu for my IT (though I've not gotten space yet). Please what do you guys think I can to to stop those guys? I'm wondering how someone will come in the night and steal my generator and those sherrifs around wouldn't know . And also that generator can't leave uniport gate without the receipt so I'm wondering how they managed to carry the generator out of the gate that's why I strongly believe it's those sherrifs that does the stealing.

Note: My bro has gone to senate to report the case and they said they will sort it out but i know they wont do anything. I'm not around school if not i would have made this case hotter and they must refund. My brother is not bold enough to make this stuff hot. I just don't know what to do but i'm planning to go back
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
So is it only one gate that uniport has? What about the bushes , the road leading to ashgrove academy.. Etc. You sef..
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by dprpikin: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by caddylac(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Are you not sure your bro sold the gen, is the receipt still available?[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by chomchom1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buy another thing and keep outside.. Everynight set trap for the thief.
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
dprpikin:

Which of the lecturers quarters do you live in?

Abuja or Delta?

abuja
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
caddylac:
Are you not sure your bro sold the gen, is the receipt still available?[color=#006600][/color] shocked

No man, he cant do that. Lol. They even stole his shoe together with the gen
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
dingbang:
So is it only one gate that uniport has? What about the bushes , the road leading to ashgrove academy.. Etc. You sef..

So how do you think they managed to bypass all the securities(over 20 just in my area) to go through the bush? because you cant go through the bush without at least 3 securities seeing you.

There are sherrifs around ashgroove road. Unless they were bribed
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by dprpikin: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by troublemakea(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
virus05:

No man, he cant do that. Lol. They even stole his shoe together with the gen

what if he stole his own shoe together with the gen

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
troublemakea:

what if he stole his own shoe together with the gen
Lol naso
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
dprpikin:

I think its pretty easy to move items from Abuja without using the gate. The back fence is low, and their is bush paths before the fence.

However, if you seriously mean to catch the burglar, I'll suggest you install a camera where your properties are easily moved.
Was thinking about that, but it's quite expensive and I'll soon leave
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by dprpikin: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by virus05(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
dprpikin:

K. No need to bother yourself. Just pray and leave the matter to God.

embarassed embarassed . Nobe small o. I just want to catch that thief
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by dprpikin: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by daewoorazer(m): 3:17am On Jul 03, 2018

Buy a secret recording cam...fix it in a concealed part and bait with flashy things...you gonna get your thief and all your lost things in time!
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by vedathinternetw: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry dude, if you can't afford the cameras, just boost your moral, take black bullet, one. Take 542, like 2. Get your chicken lap and patiently wait for the bomboclat. Person wey move gen and shoe no get joy, even the xtians say take somtin somtin by force. You fit dey sip Lords gin so sleep no screp on you. Ji! Ma sun!!
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria and crime is like 5&6
No wonder, this is Nigeria where everybody is a ____
grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2018
caddylac:

you be cow lol grin Why you wan put tot for the guy head nau cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by FaceThem: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
TOO BAD BRO
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions On How I Can Catch This Guy by Dumas32(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Karma karma karma!!!

(1) (Reply)

NA WA O!! Woman Flogged In Public For Having S*x Outside Marriage / Man Kisses Police Officer During Confrontation, Fight Breaks Out / REPORTER’S DIARY: Living With A ‘mad’ Cell Mate, Abducted By The Police (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.