Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights (40615 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Adeoba10(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Some dude will call it Buhari agenda to islamize UN
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by adonbilivit: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
UN failed this time.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by hibykhay: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
The world is really coming to an end.....
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by repogirl(f): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Might as well not teach your children any basic form of education or even send them to learn in school.

Just give birth to your children and let them find their way.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by klax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
I know it's christainity they will mention because it's a religion that accept all nonsense, why is that the useless United Nation were afraid to mention islam or does islamic kids don't go to mosque with their parents but simply because any bloody idiot in that United Nation that mention islam would get him or herself in a very hot water.

6 Likes

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Oceemo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
then sending children 2 school or teaching them d way of life should also be breaking their fundamental human right. I did not see mosque, Buddha temple, shrine etc there.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm..what is this world turning into...freedom or liberty without limitation is bondage. They shouldn't force us to abide by there clueless report
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
aaronson:
This is ignorance as many people that likes this post and share it doesn't mean you made sense, it just means they are as ignorant as you.

you are clueless, just get out...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by LoneRanger2: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who and Who unite inside the united nations?

2 Likes

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by UmmKhalifah(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
frenchwine:

I tell you, it's even worse with Islam where little kids are literally forced by alfas and subjected to life changing flogging just to read and master the Quran.
There can't be a worse form of slavery than this.
that was den
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by atirolu(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Accepted

The ability of the organisation to exclude Africa and Asia from permanent membership of the security council with veto power is a crime against the right of people living in there.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by maverickdude(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
aaronson:
This is ignorance as many people that likes this post and share it doesn't mean you made sense, it just means they are as ignorant as you.
You obviously dnt knw wot u ar talking abt

5 Likes

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by mmsen: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
It does violate their right to choose but where's the report?

Why post a video by a third party but not the actual report?
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Timoleon(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Project400:
The report (if it exists) was quoted out of context.

Taking kids to church is entirely different from forcing non-christians to partake in christian prayers in schools.

If teaching our kids about Adam & Eve is violation, what do we call the teachings of evolution and science? Both teachings were imported to a country like Nigeria. In fact, given our babies food to eat is violation., we shouldn't give a day old baby milk when he has the choice to select pounded yam and ewedu.
its as you have rightly said, quoted out of context...the committee merely wants the children to be encouraged to partake in these activities of a free will. Especially as it concerns publicly funded schools and facilities that ordinarily ought to reflect and accomodate diverse views. If i am muslim, i have rights to attend publicly funded schools, but i shouldnt be forced to observe certain religious activities. A public shool should all for freedom of religion.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by johnpaul1101(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
wat a world. sadwat a world.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by sammychimex(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tell the U.N that morality is subjective. It varies from person to to person, society to society, religion to religion.
From where i come from and what we believe it is train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he wont depart from it.
No be oyibo talk say it is easier to build a boy than to mend a man
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by sweatlana: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
angry
But having 2men raise a child does not abi,

Thunder fire una! I'm going to church now WITH MY KIDS!

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by ozoemenafn: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
These days are evil imagine united nation saying this
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by gokay11(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Islamination of the whole world according to some folks and come to think of it,this is coming from those that Introduce the Religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by dablazor: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
My Children must go to Church with me till they are 18, and can now make their choice.

Train up a child the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it!
18 years is more than enough time for a total brain wash.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by iamord(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Africa and and hypocrisy... Why make the article sound one sided.. When it's making reference to all religions..

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Rutycool(f): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
for why naaaah?? when they are not the ones that help me give birth to the kids.. abi i buy d kids from them.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't give your kids injections. it hurts them. they don't want it. they have Human Rights.

am not religious but this is rubbish. total rubbish.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by dablazor: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
buharisbae:
Now everybody can attest to the fact that the devil truly hails from the US! this is like the most useless thing I've seen in my life so I shouldn't take my child to church by force? abi are u the one that gave me the child to train? all this westerner be thinking with their anus! now I can say we are truly in the END TIME!
Funny same westerners brought you religion(christianity), but they seem to not take it as serious as you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by 1freshdude: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Project400:
The report (if it exists) was quoted out of context.

Taking kids to church is entirely different from forcing non-christians to partake in christian prayers in schools.

If teaching our kids about Adam & Eve is violation, what do we call the teachings of evolution and science? Both teachings were imported to a country like Nigeria. In fact, given our babies food to eat is violation., we shouldn't give a day old baby milk when he has the choice to select pounded yam and ewedu.

You are a joker! When you give birth or if you have already, make sure your kids don't learn sciences, make them attend all the religious lessons you can find, so that their future will be very bright. And put this your small reasoning away for a second and listen. The position or proposition of this law is to let children grow to a certain age before deciding on what they should believe in or if they should believe anything at all from there experiences. If religion or what ever you worship is effective or beneficial why impose it on people? Try work on your reasoning or you go dey carry Pooh steady!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Rutycool(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Adeoba10:
Some dude will call it Buhari agenda to islamize UN
hahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by femyodsky(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
The cheap grains and vegetables causing people to say rubbish are now being taken through out the world.
The UN should also say christening Is also a form of violation of their human right.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by martineverest(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
from their pont of view:taking dem to school,recreation centres etc also violate dia human right

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by fireforfire: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
End time is here.
Dey want to poison d hearts of kids .
E no go better for dem
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
even juju worshippers still teach their children how to follow in their ways, so what are these people saying? oyibo people and their sick ways, first na gay,now na this
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by slightlyMad(f): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
But forcing a crying child to go to school isn't violating her human rights

Forcing them to get injections isn't violating their rights too.
But smacking them to make them better adults is.

Tell me more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.