Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft (19849 Views)

Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by eleko1: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by shota(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Simply Avoid any Nigerian society or even crowd . They are animals .

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Benblaq(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
mk dia soul hunt dem abeg
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by XaintJoel20: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abo-kious way get as e be oo!
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by olowookerekemi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
do pple still blive In witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by neocortex: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Those murderers must be arrested and charged to court.
Witches do not exist.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
So people still believe in witchcraft in 2016 all we neeed is prayer which will solve the withcraft issue... sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
taemilola:
Why didn't they conduct autopsy for the boy b4 concluding? May God save us in this country.
Autopsy ke? Northerners nay Muslims who bury their dead within 24hrs. They don't even allow embalming let alone autopsy.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by shehuolayinka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
This kind of news irritate me. I wonder when we grow out of this kind stupid and irritating attitude.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by TheSPEAKER(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Our people dey say Na witch dey know witch undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by FOLLEY20(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
januzaj:
Some guys are still in stone age
So people still believe in witchcraft in 2016
OP, do u want to claim dat there is no more witchcraft? .......eh! Well, fighting witchcraft is not a physical combat at all.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is heartbreaking. Embarrassing. Infuriating. Shameful. Gosh. I'm pissed.

Another resident, Bala Garba, said “when the boy died, the youths and some elderly persons in the community said they won’t accept such a sudden death. So, they locked up the uncle and grandfather of the deceased inside a room with the mandate that they must revive the dead body. At night, when the youths of the community realised that the two men were unable to revive the boy, they beat them to death. All of them were buried on Thursday 7 July 2016

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by telemapreye1(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tunami:
Nama people and jonsinness.
sharap,they learnt it from their Akwa ibom sisters

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by oduastates: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
What are those killers doing in the university.
Very soon they will get into the federal civil service and continue their witch hunting. That includes blaming the rotten physical and social infrastructure on the devil . useless country.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Tunami(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
telemapreye1:
sharap,they learnt it from their Akwa ibom sisters
if i slap u ehn ur brain go straight.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by SimpleTee: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
There are so many causes that can often result into "Sudden Deaths"....
But many times, our people, (even including those that are supposed to know) term these deaths as being "mysterious", "due to witchcraft", etc.

Those of us in this forum should at least start to spread the news of the fact that "witchcraft" should be the last to be blamed in cases like this.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by symbianDON(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
alphaconde:
Didn't know there were witches in the north, who knows they might also be bewitching d President
dey there!! na north witches dem training institute de. even benin witches de bow to north witches
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by joe17: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
januzaj:
what undecided undecided
nofin....just looking at you
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
why are people like this
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Africa
Africa
Africa

They just killed innocent people
Witchcraft?!
In this 21st century, chai!

Let's even asume it was possible
Wouldn't they had been able to defend themselves

When will my people start using their brains?!
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by visijo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
na them them..
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Originalsly: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm...... they got angry because the boy was not resurrected! Wow!
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
I suggest all the youth should be arrested, with this the murderers will be brought out becos they all know themselves. Very unfortunate.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by steveyoungwealth: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ja self
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by delishpot: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who will educate Nigerians? This wahala Don tire me. My people Don dey drink blood like water. Me I Don tire. Na only awareness and education go fit save us from this backwardness now.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Pilate2016(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
taemilola:
Why didn't they conduct autopsy for the boy b4 concluding? May God save us in this country.
They have witchcraft detecting machine.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by taemilola(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pilate2016:
They have witchcraft detecting machine.
Abi o.
Re: 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft by Pilate2016(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2016
taemilola:
Abi o.
Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Customs Seize Goods Worth N857 Million (photos) / Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another / Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.