Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App (1373 Views)

Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) / I Want To Learn From Scratch How Yo Build An App Like UBER / Lets Build An App Together From Scratch.... Who's In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
pls programmers can i use PHP programmng to build an App ?, and tell me what i can use it to build or create.
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Anmich: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
mykomini:
pls programmers can i use PHP programmng to build an App ?, and tell me what i can use it to build or create.

Yes, an hybrid app with Intel xdk
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by holuphisayor(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2016
What kind of apps?

Vb.net or python IMO

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2016
u mean VB.net or Python can be use to build an apps. what of C++ or C
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by holuphisayor(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
mykomini:
u mean VB.net or Python can be use to build an apps. what of C++ or C
Yes, bro
vb and python my favourites.
Depending on the kind of app u want to build though.
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2016
i will have to learn VB.net and python
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2016
where did you learn those programming language, I mean did go to school to learn or Online self learning
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
mykomini:

Web App abi mobile app, which one ? undecided
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2016
any of those two.
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Codenister: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Yes, php can build web apps efficiently - that's what it's created for
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by mykomini(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
ook, tanks
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by tndozie: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yes
truthsayer007:

Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by tndozie: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yes it is needed . When you like app to get and sent datas to server
truthsayer007:

Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Anmich:

Yes, an hybrid app with Intel xdk
Yes with 100s of cordova plugins available
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Anmich: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Habiz:

Yes with 100s of cordova plugins available

Write once, port anywhere smiley . Just that its slower than a native app
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by Raypawer(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hm, vb.net at this age? and time? so old! python z ok

mykomini:
i will have to learn VB.net and python
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
i asked created a thread of this topic days bck,
what d op is asking is that can php be used to develop an android app with apache in the local host, no nid for d app to connect to a server, but the logical functions are executed locally with html nd css used to build d gui
Re: Help Needed Here, Can PHP Be Use To Build An App by stack1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you mean desktop or mobile app, for mobile well i'm not so sure but on the Desktop Windows/*nix yeah php has Bindings for the GTK+ GUI library so can be used to build applications

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Windows 10: What You Need To Know / Why To Choose Eagle’s Aliexpress Clone Script For E-commerce? / Peer To Peer Donation Website Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.