Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (596 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by englishmart(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Maybe he was putting you to test tongue
Re: . by englishmart(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2016
should I call lalasticlala or mynd44?
No! I don't need to disturb them. They are in church!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
1. I won't wear d cloth again bcus I no knw wetin he don do d clothes

2. I will call him to ask what happened. Perhaps he feels its d worst cloth u gave him or clothes ppl know you with so that they won't say he was given or he already heard from outside that you helped him with clothes or in time past or it may even be that he feels he's becoming a burden to you and feels guilty for it or whatever

Call him and talk to him as a friend that you've been so u can knw what happened

2 Likes

Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2016
This story is incomplete

So he returned the cloths and you guys didn't talk about why he was returning it?

I'm sure you did, so what did he say?

We can start from there

1 Like

Re: . by theoneJabulani(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Complete the story
Re: . by petux(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
I can't wear the cloth aqain o....I don't know maybe the guy don put smithing on top the cloth...life is now hard
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Make I put mouth small...

First ensure that he actually returned ALL the clothes you gave him. Who knows why he collected them in the first place? Shait happens, and the heart of man is desperately wicked these days.

Just for formality sake o, Ask him why he returned them

Next time a friend asks you for old clothes, take him to a store and have him pick one or two new clothes that you can afford. Better to give your old clothes to family(if you trust them) and people who don't know you...
Re: . by mortee: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2016
In all you do, do not wear those clothes for any reason. It happened to my dad some years back and when we got to know that his friend's intention, we were beyond shocked. As a matter of fact, grab the next keg of fuel and burn everything. Most importantly, stay away from that person.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Journey / Bishop Beats Up A Church Member During Service For Getting Pregnant (video) / Record Numbers Leave Church Of Denmark After Atheist Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.