Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My First Pregnancy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Pregnancy (704 Views)

My First Pregnancy / The Unwanted Pregnancy / Pregnancy Without Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Pregnancy by Dindy(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 1

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO TWO LOVING LOVERS FAITH AND SAMMY.
The night was cool and cold,Mrs faith was in her room laying on her bed, when suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her belly,she stood up to see if the pain would stop, but it didn't instead It stroke her in the brain, because it wasn't an ordinary pain,it was the baby in her womb,which she has been carrying for the past 8months..(mrs Faith):"how could it be,why did my water break?",she questioned herself as she stood,(mrs faith):"but the doctor said....ahhhhhh!!...".she was talking then the pain came again which made her shout aloud in pain, she sat back on her bed folding her lips,the way she screamed was so loud that mr Sammy heard it,and he ran upstairs to meet her. he opened the door with force,he saw her laying down on the bed,the pain was now too much for her to withstand,she tried to sit upright as he came closer to her...(mr Sammy):"darling what is it?",he asked with a loud and soft voice,but she didn't answer.....(mr Sammy):"what is the problem dear",he asked like a strong man but inside him,he was shaking like an infant child who is suffering from serious cold....(mrs faith):"honey,it,is,the,baby",she said slowly as she placed her left hand and head on his right hand while she sat and he stood in front of her.........TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT TELLING ME

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 2

Mr Sammy quickly carried her without wasting time, he walked out of his room with Mrs faith in his hands,the mass of his wife was on the high side,(mr sammy):"jess my wife is kinda massive in the weight region,i never knew she would be this big:,he said to himself.He move out of the room, then he got to the stairs,his mind started playing tricks on him,it told him that he would fall with mrs faith to the floor.but he ignored it,he scaled through the stairs without tripping down with his wife,they both got to the parlour and Mrs faith was still in serious pain,he dropped her on the on the chair, and he went to check whether his car key was still placed where he left it in the afternoon,Mrs faith tried to hold herself together,Mr Sammy saw his car key which was on the tv stands,he quickly picked it up,then he headed out carrying Mrs faith,he placed Mrs faith foot on the floor at the booth side of his car, so that she could stand up right, and so he could open his car back seat door.as mr sammy opened his car,Mrs faith shouted because she felt a heavy movement within her,it was so loud that their neighbours around switch on their light,he ran back to her and held her by the waist then he used his right hand to hold her left hand,he walked her into the back seat of his car,then he quickly closed the back seat as her laid down at the back seat.after that he rushed and open the large gate of his mansion........TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 3

He then went back to drive out of his house,which he did speedily.then he went back to close the gate,then he drove off,all through the driving Mrs faith was howling in serious pain, because of the contraction which stroke her lower back heavily, and it slowly began to seize up, It also twisted her muscles harder and harder, until it became unbearable for her,it was much more painful than you can ever imagine it would be,.... .mr Sammy couldn't fully focus on driving, he kept looking at his wife who was at the back seat.finally he got to their family hospital.he quickly came down from his car, and ran inside the hospital to call for help.he got to the reception....(mr Sammy) "please nurse help me, help me, my wife,my wife".he said with fear in his tone...(the nurse) sir please calm down please,where is she?,she asked him trying to calm him down......(Mr Sammy) she is in my car please come quickly,he relied her as he ran back to where his car was packed. the nurse trailed behind him with a wheelchair,he reach for the back door of his car then he bent down to get her out,Mrs faith was almost crying in pain,the nurse was now close enough to help him,another nurse came to help and they both managed to put her in the wheelchair.the pain wasn't getting better for Mrs faith because it was as if she was going to die at that moment.she tried all her best to maintain herself but she could help it,both the nurses and mr Sammy pushed the wheelchair,Mr Sammy used his left hand to we Mrs faith on her left hand...finally they all got to the labour room.(Mr Sammy)don't worry dear everything will be just ok dear,he said trying to encourage her,but she didn't reply because the pain was hammering her inside her brain, the two nurses placed her on the bed and they told mr Sammy to wait out side because...........TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 4

Because he was even sounding more afraid than Mrs faith,he agreed and he walked out of the labour room, he sat on a chair not to far from the labour room,the nurses placed Mrs faith on the bed gently to avoid her and the baby getting hurt.after they placed her on the bed she screamed because she felt a pain right in the central of her abdomen.the other nurse went to call the doctor while the other nurse stayed with her to calm her down.mrs faith was still uncomfortable,she danced up and down the bed because of the pain......"ahhh Jesus I don't want to die like This oo Jesus",cried the woman in the second room beside faith's room,faith became more afraid after hearing,she knew that the woman was in labour,and that she was going to experience what the woman at the other room was experiencing,Mrs faith started crying uncontrollable,the pain stroke her again and again she almost felt like collapsing because the pain, her thoughts and the tears were having effect on her,....(nurse):"please be calm nothing will happen to you just cool down",she said to mrs faith,she looked at the nurse as she was talking but she didn't even care because she was under an extreme pain,to her the nurse was talking bull shit,the pain was attacking her spine core with no mercy,she totally wanted to die at that moment,she couldn't think straight.the doctor came in as quickly as he could, with some other nurse,when he got in, she was almost the the edge of blowing up like a balloon,the nurse brought a moving tray close to the doctor, where all the things needed for the child birth arranged in an appropriate manner,the doctor suited up with the help of nurses, then he applied the necessary substance on the glove her wore..............TO BE CONTINUED....STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 5

he was ready,so were the nurses,but mrs faith wasn't so ready because she was afraid and she had doubts of surviving the labour.....mean while.... sammy was out side,and he was totally not himself,he was in a state of confusing,his heart was telling him different things,his soul was far away from him body,all he could think of is his wife,all he wanted is for her to come put fine,he was praying inside him,he was in a situation of no rest,all his mind was about his wife,he knew what she was going through,isn't an easy thing,he knew only God could help her in this situation.....mean while in the labour room....Mrs faith had an unstable mind because of the way the lady at the other room screamed and shouted,mrs faith wanted the pain to stop but she was too afraid to let it go...( mrs faith):"ahhhh doctor I can't do this,I can't doctor please I just can't",she begged and begged the doctor because she has never felt a pain so much like what she is experiencing right then,...(doctor):"mrs faith please try,remember your family,don't give up so fast,I know its hard but would you like for your baby to remain inside you when it is ought to come out?",he asked her to see if she would come back to her senses.(Mrs faith):"doctor please is there no other way?",she asked the doctor while still in pressurized pain.(Doctor):"would you like for us to do operation on you?",asked the doctor.(mrs faith)"no sir,I don't want operation",she answered.(doctor):"then please try,just try,i know it won't be easy for you,but you need to try,i know the noise you heard from the other room is what got you scared,but your system is not the same with the other lady, your grace is different from her own,so don't think that it will be the same for you,remember your husband is hoping on you,and it will be a painful thing for him, if you let him down",he spoke words which lifted her spirit up....(mrs faith):"ok sir".she said.... TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

1 Like

Re: My First Pregnancy by Dindy(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE. 6

(MR SAMMY):"God please help me out ,don't let anything happen to my wife or the child,God please just send your angels to make her deliver safely",he prayed in his soul...his phone rang,when he checked the caller it was his mum,he picked it up and they started talking about Mrs faith,they also prayed together,when the called drop.another person called,he looked at it and it was his father in law,......mrs faith dad isn't all that nice,he is kinda hard......but never the less mr Sammy had to pick it, because if he don't it would add to his worries,when he picked it,he greeted the man,but he didn't reply him back instead he asked him so many questions that mr Sammy wasn't able to answer some few,he then asked him where the hospital he was in,mr Sammy told him,faith's dad told him that he would be there in the next three hours,mr Sammy said ok,then The call dropped.....back at the labour room......(DOCTOR):"so are you ready ma"?..he asked with his hands closed together..(MRS FAITH):"yes sir".she said...(DOCTOR):"everyone go to your position",he ordered the nurses.....a nurse told Mrs faith to hold her knees with her hands and pulls her legs back,she did as she was told,then doctor asked her again whether she was ready, she wanted to say no but then she felt an unstoppable pressure to push, the feeling increased pressure near her perineum. It even felt like she was ready to have a bowel movement,so she said yes to the doctor.then the nurse asked her to curl forward and tuck her chin and that the curved position will help the baby through the pelvis.mrs faith was now fully ready.the doctor Encourage her to focus her abdominal muscles to push down, as she might do when she is trying to make her urine come out faster or having a bowel movement. The doctor also said to her that it can help avoid straining or directing the pushing force upward toward her neck and face,after the doctor was done talking, Mrs faith began to push..........mean while out side the labour room......(mr sammy)people kept calling and calling him............TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 7

The calls kept on coming and coming,he even got tired of answering calls,because he was totally focused on thinking about his wife,he totally wanted to run to meet mrs faith his wife in the labour room,at the same time he wanted to wait,he was totally thorn apart...... like a piece of clothe divided into two halves.....(MR SAMMY):"what will I do now?",he asked himself."I wish I was in there to support and stand by her",he said to himself."If only I was a doctor,I would have been the one to help my lovely wife",he was still talking to himself."Ah ooo I can't stay here and do nothing".he said in his heart making a move to stand up...(MR SAMMY'S MIND):"hey stop",said a spirit in him."Where do you think you are going to?".it questioned him forcing mr sammy not to make a move .(MR SAMMY):"well I want to go and see what I can do to help her because I can't stand it anymore,staying here, doing nothing",he replied back his mind....(MR SAMMY'S MIND):"so you are telling me that you can do better than the doctor right?",it questioned him again.(MR SAMMY):"no but I will surely do something".he said to his mind.........(MR SAMMY'S MIND):"see let me just tell you",it said to him,"if you go in there you might end up loosing your wife because you might be more afraid than her and might discourage her",it said."Do you know the amount of pain she is going through?",it questioned him...(MR SAMMY):"no I don't but I feel it",he replied it.....(MR SAMMY'S MIND):"see if you don't know the amount of pain she is passing through then forget about the feeling,because you won't be able to understand her very well, you haven't gone and you will never go through it so having that feeling won't make you fully understand her pains ",it said to him."Remember why the nurse told you to move out in the first place",it said."Your face was full of fear and your voice was not so much encouraging,if you were there till now,I am sure you would have fainted because of fear and what you will see",it said to him making him cancel the thoughts of going to the labour room."So don't try to go into the labour room and cause sudden change,sit down here and pray and wait,don't give in so quickly,just wait for the doctor",it said to him."And you are not doing nothing,she needs you to be out here supporting her,telling people who calls that she is ok,you're even doing a lot because if you ain't here the worry level of your in-laws and family will increase,so just keep calm",it said to him..............TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433....FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 8

Mr sammy obeyed his inner mind and did what it said he should do....in while back in the labour room.....as mrs faith pushed, the pain she felt was of that of menstrual pain multiplied by a million,it was so painful that her head felt like exploding like a c4 bomb,but she couldn't stop pushing,she knew she had to do this for her husband and herself,so she continued pushing hard for the baby to come out,the Doctor encouraged her to breath slowly so as to help her in pushing,she breathed slowly then she pushed again and stoped...(DOCTOR):"you can do it Mrs faith you can do it",he said encouraging her.......nurses supported the doctor in encouraging her to push more,as she continued pushing,she suddenly urinated then polluted but the doctor and nurses said nothing, because it is a common thing that happens when a lady is giving birth, and they didn't want to embarrass her,Mrs faith didn't notice what she did at that moment,because all her focus was on the baby.....she continued pushing and pushing adding more force and more force,the doctor and the nurses kept on encouraging her more and more,finally the area of her vig*** bulged out and the doctor could see the baby's head(Crowning).she relaxed a little.....(DOCTOR):"you can do it,I can see the baby's head just push more harder,you can make it,you can do this",he said encouraging her to push again.....she said noting but she was totally encouraged on hearing that the baby's head could be seen,she began to push again but this time she pushed more earnest, the baby's head began to come out little by little with it's face facing towards mrs faith's back.....which is actually the best position.....as she pushed earnest ,the doctor supported the baby's head as it emerges,he didn't pull the baby's. Head or the umbilical cord so as not to cause nerve damage,the nurses kept on encouraging her,the baby's head was now fully out,the doctor saw a cord wrapped around the baby's neck....which is fairly common.....he gently lifted it over the baby's head.......it maybe carefully loosen in some cases........ so that the baby can slip through the loop,the baby came out more with it's right shoulder leading first,on see that the doctor gently lifted the baby's body towards the Mrs faith stomach to help the left shoulder come through,after which the rest of the baby's body should follow quickly.the doctor knowing fully well that....the baby's body will soon be out.....,prepared for the body of the baby to emerge,the baby's head rotated to one side....which it will probably do on its own......and the baby's head was slippery, So the doctor kept supporting the baby's head and neck,he provided enough support for the baby's neck,which wasn't able to support the head on its own at that point.Mrs faith pushed again and finally it was out, but to the doctor's unbelievable sight he saw another baby holding the first baby's leg,the doctor was so surprised on seeing it....(DOCTOR):"mrs faith its not yet over,there is still another baby",he said to her in a tone of surprise.....when she heard what the doctor said she became more empowered with strength,she pushed again with all her strength and power,the two babies came out,and immediately the doctor cut off the babies cords which holds them together with their mum(MRS FAITH),after the doctor cut of the cores mrs faith fell back to the bed,the doctor removed the plasm center and gave it to the nurses to dispose of it properly.........................TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433.... EMAIL@:OSSYNNAMDI@GMAIL.COM OR OSSYNNAMDI@OUTLOOK.COM FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME PERSONALLY AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION...THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

1 Like

Re: My First Pregnancy by Dindy(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2016
MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 9

.......mean while out side the labour room..........Mr sammy was waiting patiently with both hands placed at the handle of the chair,his left leg swung to the left then to the right so did his right leg did in a synchronized pattern,he was lost in thoughts when the doctor came closer to him,as soon as he saw the doctor,he stood up with a supersonic speed....(MR SAMMY):"doctor please sir, please how is my wife?".he asked with all seriousness....the doctor smiled at him, because of the way mr sammy asked him the question,which made the doctor laugh, but he held himself not to laugh,and he stylishly smiled...(DOCTOR):"sir your wife is okay",he said still putting up a smile on his face.....after those words came out from the doctor mouth, Mr sammy shouted stamping his two legs on the ground lightly....(MR SAMMY):"ah thank God!",he shouted."what about my child?".he asked with a smile on his face.(DOCTOR):"well sir they are both fine".he said with a smile".(MR SAMMY):"yes!,thank God,but wait sir you said they?".he questioned in a curious way.(DOCTOR):"yes sir,they,you are now a father of twins, a boy and a girl",said the doctor....after those words mr sammy almost fainted because he could not believe what he heard.the doctor caught him before he fell.....(DOCTOR):"sir,sir, are you ok?".he asked.(MR SAMMY):"oh yes doctor,I am just over joyed,please can we go and see them?",He requested.(DOCTOR):"yes sir,please come this way",he said pointing his right hand forward....they both walked to see Mr Sammy's wife and loving kids.......back at the labour room.........the nurses brought the babies close to mrs faith,as she saw them,she smiled all through,she forgot all the pain she went through before and during labour,her heart was filled with joy...believe me there is nothing like the joy of motherhood in this life....... And she felt totally relief.the nurses were complimenting on the babies' looks,mrs faith just smiled as they said lovely things about the babies,she then carried them on her body,as she and the nurses were talking, mr sammy came in with the doctor,he walked up to mrs faith and kissed her on her forehead, then he looked at the babies,which were on mrs faith's chest region.mr sammy played with them carefully not to hurt their fragile bodies.there was a chair placed right beside mrs faith for mr sammy to sit.he sat down on the chair after he played with his new generations, with a smile on his face,displaying his white teeth.mrs faith was just so happy to see both her husband and her two kids..............................TO BE CONTINUED......STORY BY DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433.... EMAIL@:OSSYNNAMDI@GMAIL.COM OR OSSYNNAMDI@OUTLOOK.COM FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME PERSONALLY AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION....THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

MY FIRST PREGNANCY EPISODE 10

The eyes of the twins were closed,they were sleeping quietly,mr sammy held the right hand of mrs faith with his left hand........(MR SAMMY):"Thank you so much dear for not giving up,thank you for bring our kids to life,thank you so so much",he said to her slowly and calmly,with a. Smile that could bring down the clouds from it's position...she looked at him with an undying happiness shown on her face,she was unable to control the expensive expression of joy within, it made tears form on the trailing edges of her eyes,then she tightened her grip on Mr sammy ,he couldn't stand to see tears on the trailing edges of Mrs faith eyes,so he joined her in tears of joy,he stood up and kissed her again on her forehead, as tears of joy walked down his eyes until it dropped on her forehead,it flowed down her forehead until it met with her own tears of joy right at the trailing edges of her eyes,the tears of joy of mr sammy was now mixed with that of mrs faith.it continued its journey down mrs faith cheeks to underneath her jaw,it hang there for 2seconds then it dropped on her chest,immediately it landed on her chest the tiny droplets of the tears bounced off from her chest and fell on the twins little nose,as it landed gently on their nose,they both smiled with their eyes closed.............................THE END...............when I was writing this story,I felt the pain a bit, I then imagined how it really feels, and believe me dudes you really don't wanna feel that type of pain in your lower region,it really hurts.women pass through this everyday of their life,all their life is about carrying,they carry babies,they carry the family,they carry the pains in life,they carry life itself.being a woman is not an easy thing,so guys out their,please treat them right,remember you won't come to existence if a woman did not carry you.And for ladies out there,for crying out loud,stop making guys disrespect you,you ladies are gold(in fact my gold) and you ladies have an amazing power.....the famous won't be so famous without you ladies,do you know how much guys think about ladies in a day?,its intense and uncountable.......Remember ladies,one day you will experience the pain(or let me say JOY) of first pregnancy,so be prepared.....................in case if you missed any episode or you wanna reread my stories,you can always visit~~ .com or goto my facebook@ossynnamdi or you could visit coolval22.com for my stories~~..........THANKS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FANS OUT THERE,I LOVE YOU GUYS.AND THANKS AGAIN FOR READING AND SUPPORTING I AND MY STORIES .................RESPECT TO THEM GIRLS,LADIES AND WOMEN OUT THERE,YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING......................................STORY BY OSSY NNAMDI AKA DINDY.....WHATSAPP NUMBER:07087750433.... EMAIL@:OSSYNNAMDI@GMAIL.COM OR OSSYNNAMDI@OUTLOOK.COM FACEBOOK NAME:OSSY NNAMDI
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME PERSONALLY AND ASKING FOR PERMISSION...THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Her Shoes / Post your Questions on Indie (independent) Publishing and get Answers / Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.