Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

100% Healthy Mango Smoothie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 100% Healthy Mango Smoothie (560 Views)

How To Make Banana Date (dabino) Smoothie. Very Easy Steps / Is this the worlds biggest Mango? / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Healthy Mango Smoothie by djlaqua91(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Decided to refresh our systems with this mango smoothies.
Fit fam,I actually bought the mangoes from Accra with you all in mind just to create this refreshing smoothies. Those mangoes kept calling me untill I bought them....lol.
And to say how delicious they were and to think of not making smoothies...ehh..If I didnt actualise this smoothie thoughts, guess I would have started dreaming about it..hehehe.
Kept the seeds and wondering where I will eventually plant them.
Mangoes gives lots of nutrients and makes healthy eating a delightful sensory experience. They are called the king of fruits, making it one of the most popular nutritionally rich fruits with distinct flavour, taste, fragrance and health promoting qualities.
Benefits of mango (mangifera indica)
Mango contains over 20 different vitamins and minerals, which makes them a superfood.
One cup of mango is 100 calories, this is a satisfyingly sweet treat.
Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholestrol free.
HOW TO SMOOTHIE
This is a 100% mango smoothies.
3 large mangoes
Ice cubes
Peel the back of the mangoes and slice the flesh into your smoothie maker. Add ice cubes if you have. Blend all and serve chilled in a mason jar and let me know the sensory experience you had.
You could refridgerate after blending if you dont have ice cubes available.

More here; http://www.flawlessoptions.com/2016/07/healthy-100-mango-smoothies.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

... / Is Coconut Water Healthy? / Pure Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.