Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is this the worlds biggest Mango? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is this the worlds biggest Mango? (2061 Views)

Fresh Fruits Basket: Pineapple, Oranges, Apples, Pears, Kiwis, Mango.. / Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe / Italian Pastry Chef Creates Miniature Worlds With Desserts. Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by NLEFCC(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
So the Mango in my compound is bigger than my head, and with a relatively small seed compared to the mass of the full Mango.

Just one serves as dinner for me.

If anyone wants a seed...i can sell for just 100k...lol

Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by banjicom(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very delicious cheesy
Wetin i dey talk sef?

Bro dis ur mango na weapon o, if dey carry dis one stone person. Omo na inside ambulance u go dey collect AC next o.

Just imagine u are standing under this tree and it is raining...... Wind dey blow....... One mango come fall from him branch...... Come trace d center of your head!.......

#1000ways to die
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by NLEFCC(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
banjicom:
Very delicious cheesy
Wetin i dey talk sef?

Bro dis ur mango na weapon o, if dey carry dis one stone person. Omo na inside ambulance u go dey collect AC next o.

Just imagine u are standing under this tree and it is raining...... Wind dey blow....... One mango come fall from him branch...... Come trace d center of your head!.......

#1000ways to die

hahahaha...why u dey think that type of thing na? Dont worry the mango nor dey fall anyhow.

Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by sisisioge: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Oh my! I envy you. Pls where are u located. Was the mango specifically breed?
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by NLEFCC(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh my! I envy you. Pls where are u located. Was the mango specifically breed?

Delta State. I think its a special breed. We got the seed from the North 2010. It started producing two years ago.
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by sisisioge: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
NLEFCC:

Delta State. I think its a special breed. We got the seed from the North 2010. It started producing two years ago.

Imagine! That's so cool.
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by iammrjaai(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
[i]Op you fix your nail abi....i'm not understanding the last picture /i]
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by WudBMother: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Peter and Paul specie. Indigenous to Benue state

1 Like

Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by dominique(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
People from the North Central will beg to differ. I've seen bigger mangoes when I was serving in Benue and also in Abuja.
Re: Is this the worlds biggest Mango? by samwash(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have seen the onces dat are bigger dan dis

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For Endless Munch It Guys! :) / The Importance Of Pig Farming / How To Prepare Dodo And Gizzard (gizdodo Recipe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.