Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Do You Still Pray For Buhari? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Pray For Buhari? (495 Views)

Why The North Will Still Vote For Buhari In 2019 –matthew Kukah / Do You Still Pray For Nigeria And Her Leaders? / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by cigwegbe(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
As christians, we are expected to pray for our leaders. The bible says when the righteous are on the throne the people rejoice. But what of when the wicked are on the throne? Your guess is as good as mine. The economic situation in the country is getting worse by the day. With all the hardship being faced by nigerians, do you still pray for Buhari, and other leaders? Tell us, what your prayer would look like?
Re: Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by CrazyG: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Though am not a Buhari fan but I do pray for the leadership of the country because that's what the Good Book instructs me to do as a bible believing child of God.
But I must confess it's quite though to do some days than others!
Re: Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by Taiyescott(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pray ke?? afta all d current happenings in nigeria!! na 2 dy swear 4 d guy man ooo..
Re: Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by cigwegbe(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
CrazyG:
Though am not a Buhari fan but I do pray for the leadership of the country because that's what the Good Book instructs me to do as a bible believing child of God.
But I must confess it's quite though to do some days than others!

Yeah, its not been easy praying for our leaders. Sometimes, you feel discouraged. But, its still the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Pray For Buhari? by cigwegbe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Taiyescott:
Pray ke?? afta all d current happenings in nigeria!! na 2 dy swear 4 d guy man ooo..

Abeg no swear for our leaders o! Ask God, who has the key to the heart of every king, to turn the hearts of our leaders, so that they can transform our country.

(1) (Reply)

The Jewish Heritage / Is This A Prophesy Fulfilled / What Is The Real Truth About Human Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.