Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs (830 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by okey4reel(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
It is said that a dog is a man's best friend and little Archie Spence seems to have found a buddy for life. The tot who is only a few months old usually goes off to dreamland clutching a toy with his beloved dog, Nora, in tow and his mother, Elizabeth is usually on hand to document their snoozy adventures 43-year-old Elizabeth from Manitoba, Canada said:

'I thought it would be fun to document and share these daily love fests to show how awesome rescue dogs are.

The majority of people are overwhelmed by the evident love shared between them and are thrilled and moved to see it.

The occasional few express concern but are generally appeased when assured that the dogs and baby are never left sleeping together unattended.' Speaking on how she captures the picture-perfect moment, Elizabeth said: 'The photos really are not that difficult to take as the dogs and baby really do gravitate towards one another.

While some might be weary of making dogs like these members of their households, as my experiences and photos attest, rescue dogs can be some of the gentlest, most loving dogs imaginable and really deserve a chance at adoption.' Nora, an English Pointer, isone of three rescue dogs and three catsin the Spence household.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/mother-shares-adorable-photos-of-her.html

Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by victoriousme(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I no fit
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by CrazyG: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
This Oyinbo ppl n their kolo....Pickin n Dog....Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ahnie: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
The last i tried this...my daughter was 5months old i stationed the dog there to scare her from crawling to the electronics and she personally, singlehandedly and by herself gave the Dog the beating of his life that i had to rescue the dog from her grip. grin grin grin before she keels the dog.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ojun50(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
White People can tins
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ojun50(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahnie:
The last i tried this...my daughter was 5months old i stationed the dog there to scare her from crawling to the electronics and she personally, singlehandedly and by herself gave the Dog the beating of his life that i had to rescue the dog from her grip. grin grin grin before she keels the dog.

yr daughter na real Nigeria child

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by Onegai(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahnie:

Poor doggie grin
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ahnie: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
ojun50:

how nigerian child dey behave.

Pray tell.
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by jashar(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Me lovey!!!
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ahnie: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
ojun50:

she z a year now...try puttin a dog on her bed like this.

Before going to sleep she will asked you where you would want her to drop the cheesy cheesy grin grin carcass of the dog for you wen you wake up
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ojun50(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahnie:

Before going to sleep she will asked you where you would want her to drop the cheesy cheesy grin grin carcass of the dog for you wen you wake up
grin
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by tomquest: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahnie:

I don't know what breed of dog/puppy you are referring to, but DO NOT EVER try that with a Rotweiler.
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by okey4reel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
ahnie:

Lol
Re: Mother Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Baby With His Dogs by ahnie: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
tomquest:

I don't know what breed of dog/puppy you are referring to, but DO NOT EVER try that with a Rotweiler.
Rotweiler gini....mba o maka gini#onto eku'ke levelz# grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Racist For Whites To Paint Their Skin Black But Not In The Reverse? / . / This Picture Is Deep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.