Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

please help,am struggling to trust him.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / please help,am struggling to trust him.. (727 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / 10 Ways To Get Your Crush/friend To Trust You And Eventually Agree To You / My Husband Has A Secret Life And I No Longer Trust Him, Help Me Plz What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please help,am struggling to trust him.. by pinkielove(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
My husy usually picks his daughter on weekends from his exwifes place.so he went to pick his daughter who spends weekends with us as usual.mean while,i read a text from his phone earlier that day where he and the exwife arranged to go pick the child together from the childminder where she normally took her cos it was on a friday.as much as i ve known,he  doesnt go with her to pick her.I asked him where he  would pick her up and he told me that it was at the childminders place and that he could locate the place on his own if he wants to  cos the childminder moved house But that the place is still hazy for him to locate and farer,didnt tell me they were going together .He took longer than he usually did and then i called him three times to ask him what to prepare for him for dinner,it wasnt picked and he didnt call Back.he knows that i dont ve any phone with which i can call him if he goes out.I can only flash him with the house phone and he ll call.when he came home,i asked him what happened and why he didnt pick my call, he asked me if that was the welcome he ll get from me and that he was driving when i called, which i dont really accept,  he asked me why i was calling and i told him and then he said that from that day,i shouldnt call again if he goes out unless its an emergency.
He said he has Been with me the whole day,taken the day off for us to Be together and  just for him to go out and come home ,i had already called him three times.he said i have started taking the days he sneakingly takes out of work to stay with me for granted and that he ll stop it. and that he does it cos his daughter spends weekend with us so we can at least Be together alone with the days he squeezes out of work to make up. He got angry and didnt really talk to me like he always did neither did i.he made some spring rolls which he promised to Buy and we ate and gave his daughter a glass of juice to Bring to me.after sometime, I asked him again why he didnt pick my call and then he got really angry and asked me if that is what i ve to tell him.he didnt talk to me again .I told him i was sorry for not welcoming him , he didnt say anything to me.we stayed the whole weekend without normal communication though i made his food throughout.normally when hes like that,he would prefer to make his food himself .On the sunday,i confronted him and told him we needed to talk .he said he was only going to talk to me cos of my cond.cos am preg so that i dont start worrying too much and these were the things he told me        :If i go out dont call me again unless its an emergency,you wont know why; Stop interfering in things concerning my daughter,if i decide to go and see my daughter in school or monitor her affairs,it my Bizness, mind your home or you ll wreck this marriage;I know that somewhere in your heart,you dont really Believe that a man can stay devoted to you alone for his life thats why you saw me in your dream with an ugly girl in my own house cos thats what is going thru your suBconcious mind, I ve my honor and intergrity and i give you yours and that is why i ll not hesitate to dish out harsh measures on you if i sense or get any form of DISTRUST from you;You ve taken the time i stay off work for granted.there seems to Be cloud hanging over you But when you put to Bed ,i ll know which one was as a result of preg. mood swings.he said a couple of other things.He could say things if he s really angry.
I just had to apologize and went into the kitchen.well,After sometime he called me to share the sofa with him telling me that he loves me so much and he doesnt know if am Blind to see it and that he really missed me, he took a day off yestreday, anyway, please could he ve something to hide that made him not pick my call? and then stop me from caling him when he goes out?am struggling to trust him
Re: please help,am struggling to trust him.. by kidsam: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
Re: please help,am struggling to trust him.. by Pittbaby(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
I concur , dont go looking for trouble or unnecessary drama in your marriage. Your life is not a soap opera dont make it one
Re: please help,am struggling to trust him.. by mamagee6(f): 12:43am On Sep 11, 2009
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Which Body-part Will You Donate To Save A Life? / Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? / Living As A Single Mom/dad...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.