Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy (743 Views)

"Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by nairagossip: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Burna Boy who was recently welcomed back to London after his seven years ban in an interview said that relocating to Nigeria inspired his decision to go into music.

According to him, “Relocating to Nigeria made me find myself. It made me understand life more and made me see the bigger picture of the world in the grand scheme of things. It helped me recreate myself. I am the kind of guy that takes life as it comes whatever happens, happens. Music is my real wife, every other thing comes after”

When asked to share the secret of his success in music, he muttered “Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. As long as you believe in it, nothing should be able to stop you. You have to learn to move correct. Be at the right place at the right time.”

http://www.042express.com/2016/07/relocating-to-nigeria-made-me-discover-myself-burna-boy.html

Re: Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
No place lyk home
Re: Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by cruzita(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
naija might be corrupt and bad but its still HOME
Re: Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by Tolexander: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
After being banned from UK, he would definitely feel disappointed, not knowing the disappointed is a blessing in disguise!
Re: Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by nairagossip: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
kestolove95:
No place lyk home
You right bro
Re: Relocating To Nigeria Made Me Discover Myself – Burna Boy by nairagossip: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

As Wizkid Turns 26 Today, Here Are 26 Impressive Highlights Of His Career / 15 Of Kate Henshaw’s Gorgeous Beauty Portraits As She Celebrates 45th Birthday / Actress Taiwo Aromokun Shares Photos Of Her Stylish Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.