Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Akpan [the Camera Man] Episode 1 By Jonaz... Dont miss it! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Akpan [the Camera Man] Episode 1 By Jonaz... Dont miss it! (566 Views)

The Heart Of Man - Episode 3 / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpan [the Camera Man] Episode 1 By Jonaz... Dont miss it! by Tripleclick(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
I write my stories in Episode ... bookmark blog or subscribe or follow this topic for the New episode 2
I will appreciate your comments here but especially on the blog... enjoy!

Akpan was very hungry and angry at the same time, for the past 3 days he has not eaten any well prepared diet ,just little snacks and water, the hunger is getting too much this time that he cannot bear it any longer. One flaw thing about Akpan is that he is a very lazy man,his laziness is deep to his bone that he can sleep for hours without doing anything tangible. Akpan been a cunning man ,will always like to visit his friends when he thinks the pots are down from fire which make his friends to be mindful of him, he attacks food like a hungry shark and leave your pot clean and say goodbye. Those days, many of his friends always timed his coming and hid their pot away from his sight. ………..

After a while of thinking on what to do to survive this great hunger in his house, an idea struck him and he smiled to himself, shining out his little brownish teethes, he jumped up and rush to his packing bag and brought out a camera, he checked it but it has no camera film and when he clicked the capture button it flashed some good light. “perfect, time to make some papers, Akpan you are a smart guy’’ he boasted . He dressed up immediately and rushed out in search of any event centers around the town.

He came across a marriage ceremony and rushed in there and started work immediately… snapping pictures and collecting cash advance giving to him[As he requested]. ‘’Awww! See money ooo, Akpan you don hammer oo’’ he screamed to himself. He went and collected his share of ceremony food and ate to his satisfaction. While he was eating he saw a woman coming down from her jeep. ‘’This woman must be rich oo’’ he said. And quickly moves towards her as he does to other clients and quickly took a sharp and quick capture of the woman. “Good afternoon ma, can I have the advance? I swear to god you look beautiful in this picture ,you will see it ma after I print it ’’ he said smiling. “And who asked you to snap me, bring that camera?’’ Woman thundered at him. Before Akpan could escape, the woman grabbed his polo. ‘’You must give me that camera’’ she shouted at Akpan..............................[Akpan is in trouble]

I believe you will like to know what happened to Akpan
Then do not miss Episode 2
Please visit site and subscribe or Bookmark blog
For more stories visit : http://jonaztales..com.ng/2016/07/akpan-camera-man-episode-1

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure How To Teach My Daughter: U For Unacceptable, V For Vague, W For Woman / The Writer's Guide To Making Money Through Online Book Publishing / How To Use Reading To Become A Better Writer By Leo Babauta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.