Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) (790 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by Bhenehdikt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
TED stands for Technology,Entertainment,Design.It is a global conference run by a nonprofit organisation.
For those of us that actually follows this programme,you'd agree with me that it has changed your way of thinking as well as impacted meaningful lessons that the lecture room cannot provide.

Share your favourite talk from the conference and you might inspire others to do likewise.
Any topic on psychology thrills me
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by Dolazee(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bhenehdikt:
TED stands for Technology,Entertainment,Design.It is a global conference run by a nonprofit organisation.
For those of us that actually follows this programme,you'd agree with me that it has changed your way of thinking as well as impacted meaningful lessons that the lecture room cannot provide.

Share your favourite talk from the conference and you might inspire others to do likewise.
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by elvision1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
How do you even pick a best from a wide range of knowledge never before publicly exposed? I don't understand.
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by lymelyte(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tell us your best psychology show.
Bhenehdikt:

Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by Bhenehdikt(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
elvision1:
How do you even pick a best from a wide range of knowledge never before publicly exposed? I don't understand.
Its simple,because you may not have seen all,you pick your best from the ones you have seen.

Why do people have favourite food,its not like they have tasted all the food in this world.
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by elvision1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bhenehdikt:

Its simple,because you may not have seen all,you pick your best from the ones you have seen.

Why do people have favourite food,its not like they have tasted all the food in this world.

No! Food is different, i don't hunger for food the way i do for knowledge. Its all matters of priorities or preferences if you choose. This is a public array of rare knowledge of technology, medicine, science, politics,media, religion, business, etc. A fvcking facet for free display of facts.
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by Bhenehdikt(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
elvision1:

No! Food is different, i don't hunger for food the way i do for knowledge. Its all matters of priorities or preferences if you choose. This is a public array of rare knowledge of technology, medicine, science, politics,media, religion, business, etc. A fvcking facet for free display of facts.
Lolz,I get your point bro. You can't exhaust all the talks on TED,its IMPOSSIBLE!.. So,pick your best from the ones you have seen so far.. its that simple
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by elvision1(m): 12:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Bhenehdikt:

Lolz,I get your point bro. You can't exhaust all the talks on TED,its IMPOSSIBLE!.. So,pick your best from the ones you have seen so far.. its that simple

hehehe....i no get, no mind me. I just bookmark and save pages that i plan to read or watch.or listen to.
Re: Thread For TED Talk Fans (share Your Best TED Talk Show) by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
elvision1:

hehehe....i no get, no mind me. I just bookmark and save pages that i plan to read or watch.or listen to.
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Tstv News Update / Wizkid In Nike Advert. / 20 Trending TV Series Right Now On IMDb And Rotten Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.