Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City (1951 Views)

Notorious Thief Caught And Burnt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnappers While Spending N12 Million Ransom Money (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Robber and His Girlfriend In Benin City

Oba market police division in Benin city have arrested a girl and a boy in connection with a string of break and enters that occurred in my home Ekenwan Road, Oredo LGA, Benin City, Edo State.

It started in June 8 and June 30 2016 after items like Shoes, jewelry, plasma, laptop, iPhone, BlackBerry and clothes went missing in my home.

The arrests were made today on July 10 after the same boy and girl allegedly committed another break-in the church around my area.

The investigation is ongoing.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/photos-police-arrest-notorious-robber-and-his-girlfriend-in-benin-city/

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Booked
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by teekay213(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
na wa o.benin and robbery go hand in hand(someone should please help me with that jacob zuma pic).
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by charijee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovers in crime
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by olatunjithomas(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
good one........ that is the true, wherever you go, I'll go with you.........Lmao.....
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by olatunjithomas(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
teekay213:
na wa o.benin and robbery go hand in hand(someone should please help me with that jacob zuma pic).

Benin and robbery be like

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by KingBelieve: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by emiwanlee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
it can happen anywhere
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by Stemkay: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Everyday for d thief
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by moski5(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
wer dey caught in d act or are they suspects or is it an allegation labeled on them
if its not d first its so wrong putting their pics here
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by Thunderlicious: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
moski5:
wer dey caught in d act or are they suspects or is it an allegation labeled on them
if its not d first its so wrong putting their pics here

Are you from Benin?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by akon4u: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by waxxydude: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
See as the girl do leg for the 2nd pic like say she wan piss. Be like say the guy been dey drill am before police catch them
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thieves have no dignity!
Re: PHOTOS: Police Arrest Notorious Thief And His Girlfriend In Benin City by moski5(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Are you from Benin?
I'm there @d moment

(1) (Reply)

Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data / Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin / Police Van Burn In Agbani Road in Enugu By Unknown Gunman this morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.