Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin (1933 Views)

Two BSU Students Slayed By Suspected Cultists / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / Slay Queen Slayed By Bestfriend [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok i never really wanted to share this as i taught it could incite some set of people,but on a second taught i decided to inform Nigerians about it! Ok back here in Edo state,benin-city to be specific,some really strange things have started happening to foolanis(herdsmen) over here!not just hostility towards them alone,but on several occassions people wakeup in the morning to see a dead herdsman in their neighbourhood.the most recent one happened close to a barrack and just same way others died with traces of whips,then scratches like someone that was dragged and finally the killer ran over the herdsman with a vehicle!!his cattle went ahead to gather at a primary school till morning when everybody wokeup to find his corps.nobody felt pity for him as they all referred to what other herdsmen are doing in benue an other states....I think there is a new herdsmen slayer!!!
SOURCE: www.freshstuffs.com.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Vinstel: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Your people killed a Cowharian? Operation monkey jump loading......
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Vinstel:
Your people killed a Cowharian? Operation monkey jump loading......
nobody know who is killing them,some are saying its some harmed robbery gang that have gone hunting for them.... Notherners are endangered species in benin as i speak to your......people are just waiting for one avenue to spill their blood,even scrapp collectors are not left out,on daily basis they get beating of their lives!!!!and everyone keep referring to what their brothers in the north are doing!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by wakaman: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
nobody know who is killing them,some are saying its some harmed robbery gang that have gone hunting for them.... Notherners are endangered species in benin as i speak to your......people are just waiting for one avenue to spill their blood,even scrapp collectors are not left out,on daily basis they get beating of their lives!!!!and everyone keep referring to what their brothers in the north are doing!

Caution your people, influence those around, shun criminality. Avoid unprecedented violence at all times.
Otherwise you are terrorist too!

Stop the stereotyping
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by dnawah(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Benin winshes at work and on guard.
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Jakumo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
While some may be glad to hear that death-dealing cow herdsmen are being personally introduced to death in Benin, the truth is that this sort of vigilante killing could trigger disproportionate reprisal killings by the military wing of the Cow Federation, targeting ALL people found within the vicinity of wherever the herdsmen were found dead.
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by pascal558(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
lalasticlala,mynd44
i hear am oh,say thieves just dey scatter their body full everywhere!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by egopersonified(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
where did these happen, which barracks
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jakumo:
While some may be glad to hear that death-dealing cow herdsmen are being personally introduced to death in Benin, the truth is that this sort of vigilante killing could trigger disproportionate reprisal killings by the military wing of the Cow Federation, targeting ALL people found within the vicinity of wherever the herdsmen were found dead.
the truth is with the way they are been intimidated with the state currently ,i don't think they will stand a chance!!see a Fulani man driving dangote trailer killed someone in auchi,asin kro kro like this them bring the driver out and immediately them knw him origin na bullet 4 him head next oh!! am just afraid that if every tribe start picking harms against them this country might just become too hot for them and those fighting them too.. i just pray,i pray cos war is not friendly!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
wakaman:

Caution your people, influence those around, shun criminality. Avoid unprecedented violence at all times.
Otherwise you are terrorist too!

Stop the stereotyping
Edo People "especially The Youth" Just Like Violence Alot Oh... Severally We Have Done Orientation,bt Who Go Change Go Change..You Need To See The Various Methods They Adopt In Killing Themselves When There Is Some Form Of Cult War!!Them Get Soft Side But Their Hard Side, Only God Can Change,and This Altitude Is Something Have Noticed In Nt Just Edo People Alone Bt All Ethnic Group Within The South South I.E Ijaws!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Jakumo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
the truth is with the way they are been intimidated with the state currently ,i don't think they will stand a chance!!see a Fulani man driving dangote trailer killed someone in auchi,asin kro kro like this them bring the driver out and immediately them knw him origin na bullet 4 him head next oh!! am just afraid that if every tribe start picking harms against them this country might just become too hot for them and those fighting them too.. i just pray,i pray cos war is not friendly!

Wonderment. Na him be say Edo people no gree carry last.

Dem no gree make Fulani cow come dey shop dem corn for farm.

Dem no gree make Fulani begin dey kill Edo people like how as den dey do for Benue.

I hail Edo people o. Who no know, go know.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
egopersonified:
where did these happen, which barracks
ugbiyoko Near Ekewan Barrack!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jakumo:

Wonderment. Na him be say Edo people no gree carry last.

Dem no gree make Fulani cow come dey shop dem corn for farm.

Dem no gree make Fulani begin dey kill Edo people like how as den dey do for Benue.

I hail Edo people o. Who no know, go know.
alot of tins dn dabaru 4 dis country oh.Human life nr get value again!!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by pascal558(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
freshkpomo:
alot of tins dn dabaru 4 dis country oh.Human life nr get value again!!
Asin ehn,nr b small!!people dey die like fly...
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 13, 2018
fake news.
Edo and Delta states are peaceful.
Law abiding people have nothing to fear no matter their ethnicity.
But criminals, rapists, murderers, killer herdsmen, herdsmen who invade people's farms, kidnappers, your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by debolayinka(m): 4:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Every day for the predators, one day for the prey.

Meanwhile, the military will soon be deployed to protect the herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2018
historyworld031:
fake news.
Edo and Delta states are peaceful.
Law abiding people have nothing to fear no matter their ethnicity.
But criminals, rapists, murderers, killer herdsmen, herdsmen who invade people's farms, kidnappers, your days are numbered.
if you say edo,i would say yes to some extent cos it's really peaceful except for cult war,but delta have been hot lately..Gee Boys are not smiling with their ritual activities!!! That by the way and off topic though.u still did not get the message,am not saying south south s not peaceful,i just came to inform nairalanders that fulani herdsmen are gradually reaping the seeds they have sown!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Hector09(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Forget abt what is happening in middle belt ooo fulani herdsmen is powerless in southern Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Hector09:
Forget abt what is happening in middle belt ooo fulani herdsmen is powerless in southern Nigeria
if Southerners Mean Them,sori Na Their Name Oh.Cos Even Their Fellow Northerners Nr Gbadu Them!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by slightlyMad(f): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2018
please back your claims with pictures next time.
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2018
slightlyMad:
please back your claims with pictures next time.
nne weldone,na inside police hilux i go for upload am last last!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by princepeter566: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2018
that's what we call " karma " u communicates to people in the language they understand.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Rucheen(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fulani kill defenseless people most. Just show them that they don't have Monopoly of killing and watch them change route

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rucheen:
Fulani kill defenseless people most. Just show them that they don't have Monopoly of killing and watch them change route
thats true,very true!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Redhot111(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
freshkpomo:
Edo People "especially The Youth" Just Like Violence Alot Oh... Severally We Have Done Orientation,bt Who Go Change Go Change..You Need To See The Various Methods They Adopt In Killing Themselves When There Is Some Form Of Cult War!!Them Get Soft Side But Their Hard Side, Only God Can Change,and This Altitude Is Something Have Noticed In Nt Just Edo People Alone Bt All Ethnic Group Within The South South I.E Ijaws!
u this fulani man what is wrong with u sef? Is it edo pple that like violence or ur fulani friends? In as much as I don't support killing those Funaki u mentioned, which I doubt cos ur story they smell lie lie, but I also don't see why any Nigerian would tag any other ethnic group violence against the fulanis that are known to be extremely violent even without any provocation. Adjust ur self joor
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Redhot111:
u this fulani man what is wrong with u sef? Is it edo pple that like violence or ur fulani friends? In as much as I don't support killing those Funaki u mentioned, which I doubt cos ur story they smell lie lie, but I also don't see why any Nigerian would tag any other ethnic group violence against the fulanis that are known to be extremely violent even without any provocation. Adjust ur self joor
believe what you want to beieve,am not the type that argue.......we the southerners have hotter tempers than the northerners,just that we can control ours because of our education shikina..
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Redhot111(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
freshkpomo:
believe what you want to beieve,am not the type that argue.......we the southerners have hotter tempers than the northerners,just that we can control ours because of our education shikina..
So what's the correlation between having hot temper that u can control and love for violence? Can't u see they aren't actually the same?
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Redhot111:

So what's the correlation between having hot temper that u can control and love for violence? Can't u see they aren't actually the same?
yea thats why you should join eiye,baggers or aye. After you do that,what i have said so far will make sense by then!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by Redhot111(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
freshkpomo:
yea thats why you should join eiye,baggers or aye. After you do that,what i have said so far will make sense by then!
So the fulanis Dat are readily into violence, are they in eiye, aye, baggers etc? It's still one thing to love violence and another thing to be a system person though I don't subscribe to any of them
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Redhot111:

So the fulanis Dat are readily into violence, are they in eiye, aye, baggers etc? It's still one thing to love violence and another thing to be a system person though I don't subscribe to any of them
why Are U Making This Whole Thing Difficult? Am Nt Here To Defend No One, All I Knw Is That Southerners Are Blood Thirsty Too But Don't Kill Without A Reason Like D Fulanis Do.. Cultism Killings,removing Human Organs For Rituals And Bla Bla Bla Are Not As Common In D North As In The South! Some Southern Territory Still Eat Human Meat Up Till Date And People From Such Region Tend Not To Take Their Wives And Family Home For D Fear Of D Unknown! Every Tribe Has Evil In Them,just Like Judah In D 12. Thats Why I Pity These Herdsmen Cos Once Buhari Drop From Office Them Go Hear Ween!
Re: Herdsmen Getting Slayed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Redhot111:

https://www.nairaland.com/4353464/four-beheaded-rivers-state-cult

(1) (Reply)

Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat Till The Goat Died. / How Emeka Ugwuonye Dpa Founder Is Scamming People Of Their Money / A Kidnapper Caught And Lynched In Agege (graphic Pics/ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.