Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,548 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Drop your Movie Review for" Gidi Blues" Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop your Movie Review for" Gidi Blues" Nollywood Movie (845 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop your Movie Review for" Gidi Blues" Nollywood Movie by Nollyconnect: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]

GIDI BLUES:

[img][/img]
Have you seen the movie? It's showing in most cinemas across the country. The reason i opened this thread and hopefully consequent threads is to give a simple and short review of the movie( With No Spoilers), the goal here is to help someone else to hopefully make a right call on whether or not to see the movie.
Let me start off by giving my own short review

The acting was solid from all the cast and i think they all gave it their best shots. The picture quality and cinematography was equally brilliant and nicely done.
The plot of the movie is your typical boy meets girl and found love where he never expected.
I think the the capturing of the scenery and environment in Lagos is what i was particularly impressed with.
If i was to rate it over 10.. I'll give it a 6/10

PS: Hauwa Allahubura is a really pretty lady and i couldn't take my eyes of her. However, i think the make up was to heavy on her face in different scenes of the movie.

Re: Drop your Movie Review for" Gidi Blues" Nollywood Movie by slumbee(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
I saw it last week and it was not a bad movie after all. I think lepacious Bose did well with her role in this movie. I'll rate it a 7/10

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Advise Banned Kannywood Actress To Snub Akon Invitation And Marry / 28 Real Life Encounter Of Ghosts And Supernatural. (for Lovers Of Horror Movies) / This Is Unbelievable.. Who Sleeps Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.