Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

God's Healing Clinic #3: See This Shocking Testimony! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Healing Clinic #3: See This Shocking Testimony! (414 Views)

Senior Advocate Of Nigeria Shares Shocking Testimony In TB Joshua's Church! / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry / God's Healing Clinic #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Healing Clinic #3: See This Shocking Testimony! by ifeben(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
I once heard the story of a young girl who was dying and whom the doctors have given a few days to live. She was connected to an oxygen tank, was completely bedridden, and couldn’t eat any normal food. She could only take fluids. Sometime during this period, her mother, who had been taking care of her, gave her a bible to study as she prepared to die.

One day, while the girl was reading her bible, she came across 1 Peter 2:21-23: “For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree…”

When she read this, she started sobbing and prayed, “Dear lord Jesus, thank you for taking my sins away. In a few days, I will be coming to heaven. I am so grateful that you saved my soul.”

Then, she wiped the tears from her eyes and continued reading from where ...the full testimony is contained here http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/07/10/gods-healing-clinic-3-see-shocking-miracle-2/

(1) (Reply)

Face to face with boko haram: Dillema Of A Humanitarian Aid Worker / AGAIN !!! Over 200 Muslim Youths Run Amok, Destroy Catholic Church Near Abuja / Judas Iscariot Was Indirectly Helping Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.