Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) (59354 Views)

Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Harlarjay: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Nigeria sha, Na only God can help us
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by oodua1stson: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2016
They will release him soon
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Aroh48(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Those names though
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Kratos3364:
Yorubads shocked
its Yorubbers
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Bjergtrolde: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2016
26,30,31,35,36?

Are they not too old for this sh*t?
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Elebiju: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
u better be careful...u think local guns are the most powerful,wait until double-barred gun with supersonic speed of mach 4.u will know khaki no be leather
You don't understand the workings of these charms, you may not actually be able to shoot them directly my good friend.It is either you misfire or the gun hangs and if the person has something like Owo (respect) you will definitely be overcome with fear to even shoot at all but "ijoba is amuni mogun" the government can arrest anybody even with the most powerful charm. I'm a typical ilaje man and I can't deny the fact that that Awalebi actually it's Awanebi is my tribesman, I'm just disappointed and I pray they extend their cult eradication to Ketu.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2016
He certainly cannot face a cannon or an M36 machine gun talkless of an RPG, if he could, why were we colonized by europeans?.bs! na gun no reach gun jor.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Hang him
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Great mistake eva. He could av join d charm wit disappering na. Brat.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Angrymode: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2016
No gun can pierce his skin and he was still arrested by Nigerian police. I don't know whether to commend our police shocked or lament such a waste of power
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by phranq(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-gun-can-pierce-body-cult-leader/

Oga dem neva shoot u gun wey get bullet!!! if u see gun.....d juju go run leave u to cari ua cross.....
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Since he dey play local, to kill am I go play local. Find used menstrual pad, wrap it around the gun and bam. Make we see if e no go enter grin grin grin grin

Tip: A northern soldier who fought the Biafran war. Their solution to Igbo odeshi.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Somebody get me a bazuka sad angry angry angry
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Protocall: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
blacktwist:
go and face NIGERIA army and let's see

Lot of peoole have faced nigeria army but still nothing happened
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by kenchop: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
WHAT'S THEIR NAMES AGAIN JUST ASKING cool cool
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Oyindaberry(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
They should try a revolver on him so he can change his mentality.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Oyindaberry(f): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided Wasted sperm.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by pearl4eva: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmm make them try amour piercing rounds and let's see. That's if our army have such sha.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by kinglawal85(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari boys on rampage....
u no go close that ur gutter wey u call mouth there?
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Xmen149(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-gun-can-pierce-body-cult-leader/

The whole world is just crazy,with people decieving people and telling them what they want them to hear...nonsense

You use confraternity and cult in same write up to mix emotion while the actual word should be gangsterism..90% of important positions in every country are occupied by different frat groups,.gangsters(in nigeria) are only lower chambers of the group(foot soldiers)recruits used to do their(frat) dirty work and inproperly funded engage in different vice to survive.

So stop decieving us mr man,some of you are members of some of these groups ...lawyers,judges,senators,ministers,police,etc.....
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Elebiju:
You don't understand the workings of these charms, you may not actually be able to shoot them directly my good friend.It is either you misfire or the gun hangs and if the person has something like Owo (respect) you will definitely be overcome with fear to even shoot at all but "ijoba is amuni mogun" the government can arrest anybody even with the most powerful charm. I'm a typical ilaje man and I can't deny the fact that that Awalebi actually it's Awanebi is my tribesman, I'm just disappointed and I pray they extend their cult eradication to Ketu.
they no shoot am with this kind gun

Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
These guys are NAIRALANDERS, trust me....... Look at them cheesy
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Let him be shot with this then we know the true potency of the charm

Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Flameboy26(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
okumbor tested...hm selina go bam...ftc for d sixth time dis month...shout out to peace mass transit, helping lives during transition to d other side since 2016.
rugged you brother, make we hook up run omila na?
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by mryemite(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
na gun e say no fit piece him body na!
THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM NAO......dem go improvise for the guy ni......dem fit use cutlass, knife, blade, or worst worst make dem prepare am Tea of Death (cement)
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Theoflux(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
okumbor tested...hm selina go bam...ftc for d sixth time dis month...shout out to peace mass transit, helping lives during transition to d other side since 2016.
Dem own na play... Make dem call me banza if heavy metal hammer to crash dem brain., mtcheew.
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by brojoshua: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Unbelievers deceived themselves and Satan deceived them and God gave them to deception. But, dust you are man, and to dust you shall return. And it is One, God who molded dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into it and you became a living being.
And now my brother give honour to Him who made you and hold your breath and life in His hand and believe in Jesus Christ His Son and the Saviour of the world and God will save your soul into His eternal kingdom even from everlasting destruction, and repent from your sins and God will forgive you all your sins. And stop trusting in yourself, in the power of Satan and in Satan, but only in the living and true God who is able to save a person into His eternal kingdom or to destroy him eternally in hell or everlasting destruction. Thank you
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by daphid25(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
They should eat poison na
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by DedicatedEnkist: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
uwagimboo:
How I wish the military will try an anti aircraft gun on him to ascertain this Juju he is talking about..
that means you want to see a VERY GRAPHIC picture
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Egede for the man with tight selina
Re: No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
They will release him soon
hey bro, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you Sir.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.